Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.7.1:
05 Jul 2013
Tags:shell console tabs split terminator glass fullscreen chocolatey
This is not the latest version of ConsoleZ available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of ConsoleZ available.
All Checks are Unknown
2 Test of Unknown Status
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
This package was approved as a trusted package on 19 Feb 2015.
ConsoleZ is a Windows console window enhancement. ConsoleZ features include: multiple tabs, text editor-like text selection, different background types, alpha and color-key transparency, configurable font, different window styles, splitting Tabs into views (horizontally and vertically), grouping views (so input sent to one goes to all of them), Windows Vista aero glass theme, Windows 7 jumplist, Windows 7 wallpaper positions and slideshow, Windows 8 wallpapers on dual screen, zooming with Ctrl-Mouse, full screen, and more...
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- ConsoleZ.1.7.1.nupkg (f11d7e820fce) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1104||6230||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16843||11616||Thursday, May 24, 2018||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12472||4178||Wednesday, October 4, 2017||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19987||3743||Tuesday, March 28, 2017||Approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 188.8.131.5248||1477||Saturday, February 18, 2017||Approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 184.108.40.20623||2422||Sunday, November 20, 2016||Approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 220.127.116.1166||1877||Friday, September 23, 2016||Approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 18.104.22.16827||1518||Sunday, August 14, 2016||Approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 22.214.171.12429||824||Sunday, May 8, 2016||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19968||1957||Friday, March 11, 2016||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5238||1445||Tuesday, February 9, 2016||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20653||4267||Wednesday, September 16, 2015||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1129||3116||Sunday, May 24, 2015||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16844||2511||Sunday, February 15, 2015||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12482||3863||Thursday, October 9, 2014||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19975||2675||Monday, June 23, 2014||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5289||1652||Sunday, March 30, 2014||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20651||1646||Friday, December 20, 2013||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1135||646||Monday, December 2, 2013||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16871||1105||Saturday, September 28, 2013||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.1||1086||Friday, July 5, 2013||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.0||588||Monday, June 3, 2013||Approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.6.0||481||Monday, May 20, 2013||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about ConsoleZ and the ConsoleZ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ConsoleZ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.