Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.5.3369.20120225:
25 Feb 2012
- Sebastien LEBRETON
Tags:boutdutunnel tunnel ssh chocolatey
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Unknown and 1 Passing Test
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved by moderator mwrock on 26 Oct 2014.
BoutDuTunnel is a useful software for users behind restrictive firewalls and is intended to use network services that normally you cannot. You need a server located outside the firewalled area (for example your computer with permanent connection at home) which have full access to the Internet. BoutDuTunnel is then able to create virtual connections tunnelled in HTTP requests. All data is scrambled to preserve anonymity.
BoutDuTunnel is compatible with HTTP proxy servers, even if they use NTLM authentication (like ISA Server) and even if they prohibit the "connect method". BoutDuTunnel client acts as a Socks Server (v4, v4a and v5 are supported) and is compatible with static forwards. Several communication protocols are supported (a Built-in HTTP Server is available on the server side)
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- boutdutunnel.server.1.5.3369.20120225.nupkg (884b15f30186) - ## / 56
- BdtServer.exe (c356700ddce2) - ## / 42
- BdtShared.dll (219d861380e1) - ## / 42
- BdtServer.resources.dll (e92e5767938a) - ## / 42
- BdtShared.resources.dll (1f637c554f53) - ## / 42
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|BoutDuTunnel.Server 1.5.3369.20120225||1381||Saturday, February 25, 2012||Approved|
|BoutDuTunnel.server 1.5.3369||458||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||Unknown|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about BoutDuTunnel.Server and the BoutDuTunnel.Server package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BoutDuTunnel.Server, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.