Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 220.127.116.111:
21 Jan 2014
- Alexej Hirsch
Tags:bugShooting bug shooting screenCapture capture screen
This is not the latest version of Bug Shooting available.
18.104.22.1681 | Updated: 21 Jan 2014
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
Scan Testing Successful:
No detections found in any package files
This package was submitted prior to moderation and has not been approved. While it is likely safe for you, there is more risk involved.
With Bug Shooting, creating screen captures and sending them to various bug tracking and issue management systems, e-mail, image editing and instant messaging applications is done in a breeze.
Intelligent capture mode
- With the intelligent capture mode, it is as simple as never before to capture the screen. You can capture an area, a window, or the full screen, without having to change the capture mode. Try it out, you will love it.
- Magnifier supports you during the capture and allow pixel-fine region selection.
- Create professional graphics by adding different effects to your screenshots. Add text, arrows or other graphics.
- The tool gallery gives you easy and quick access to frequently used tools. The gallery may be adapted to your needs.
- Screenshots sometimes contain secret information (e.g. passwords) that should not be passed on. With the blur tool you can hide such information by blurring them so they cannot be recognized.
- Send your Screenshots directly to different applications (Outputs). Bug Shooting supports many Outputs, such as bug tracking and issue management systems, e-mail, image editing and instant messaging applications. Following applications are supported:
FogBugz, Gemini, OnTime, BugTracker.NET, Mantis BT, Done.Done., JIRA, Bugzilla, SpiraTest, elementool, Unfuddle, informUp, BugNET, BUGtrack, YouTRACK, Assembla, ImageShack, Twitpic, Abload.de, Skype, Lync 2010, Default Email Client, Gimp, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Paint, Thunderbird, FTP, Command line
- Of course, you can save your graphics in various image file format and print them as well.
- Bug Shooting automatically storage the captured screenshots and the edited graphics in a library. This provides you with quick access to your captures.
- Bug Shooting provide functions for direct storage of screenshots on the hard drive or for sending these to an Output without editing the screenshot in the editor.
- Bug Shooting provides an API (Application Programming Interface ) for creation of custom Outputs. See the documentation of the Output API here.
Free for personal use
- The free license is only usable in a personal and non-commercial context. Commercial use of Bug Shooting requires the purchasing of an commercial license.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Bug Shooting 22.214.171.1244||964||Saturday, January 3, 2015||Approved|
|Bug Shooting 126.96.36.1991||727||Tuesday, January 21, 2014||Unknown|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Bug Shooting and the Bug Shooting package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Bug Shooting, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.