Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.07:
24 Jul 2021
- NSIS Team
Tags:installer build developer programming
Nullsoft Scriptable Install System
3.07 | Updated: 24 Jul 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Nullsoft Scriptable Install System
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 25 Jul 2021.
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a professional open source system to create Windows installers. It is designed to be as small and flexible as possible and is therefore very suitable for internet distribution.
Being a user's first experience with your product, a stable and reliable installer is an important component of succesful software. With NSIS you can create such installers that are capable of doing everything that is needed to setup your software.
NSIS is script-based and allows you to create the logic to handle even the most complex installation tasks. Many plug-ins and scripts are already available: you can create web installers, communicate with Windows and other software components, install or update shared components and more.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- nsis.3.07.nupkg (869bbc07f5b6) - ## / 59
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.07||9906||Saturday, July 24, 2021||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.06.1||45375||Monday, August 3, 2020||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.06||2490||Saturday, August 1, 2020||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 18.104.22.16800106||19953||Monday, January 6, 2020||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.05||2238||Monday, December 16, 2019||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.04||21005||Tuesday, January 1, 2019||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.03||6303||Friday, March 30, 2018||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.02.0.20160720||13607||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.02||694||Thursday, July 27, 2017||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.01.0.20160420||775||Wednesday, April 20, 2016||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.0||1237||Monday, July 25, 2016||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.0-beta2||1675||Sunday, October 4, 2015||Exempted|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.0-beta1||1128||Thursday, April 9, 2015||Exempted|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.51||4771||Wednesday, April 20, 2016||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 22.214.171.12460103||8402||Monday, January 4, 2016||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.50||379||Monday, December 28, 2015||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.49||592||Wednesday, December 16, 2015||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.48||404||Saturday, December 12, 2015||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.47||654||Wednesday, December 9, 2015||Approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 126.96.36.19950406||11949||Monday, April 6, 2015||Approved|
- This discussion is only about Nullsoft Scriptable Install System and the Nullsoft Scriptable Install System package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Nullsoft Scriptable Install System, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.