Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.90:
18 May 2021
- Heiko Sommerfeldt
Tags:phonerlite VoIP softphone
This is not the latest version of PhonerLite available.
2.90 | Updated: 18 May 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 18 May 2021.
What is PhonerLite?
PhonerLite is a clearly arranged application for Windows. PhonerLite enables your PC to use it for Internet telephony (VoIP , Voice over IP ). Pre-conditions are a full-duplex sound card , a microphone and speakers (alternatively a headset), an Internet connection and an account from a provider supporting the protocol SIP . PhonerLite supports several SIP profiles, each configurable independently.
PhonerLite supports state of the art encryption methods like TLS, SRTP and ZRTP.
Why is PhonerLite the right name?
Phoner: There is an application called Phoner, with that PhonerLite shares common code and the file sipper.dll. All VoIP specific configurations are the same and can be exchanged between Phoner and PhonerLite without any transformations. If Phoner and PhonerLite are installed in the same directory, they use the same DLL and configuration data (sipper.ini). Basically PhonerLite uses only a different GUI than Phoner.
Lite: Like in Coke light the name affix suggests a light version of the original product. PhonerLite doesn't save any calories but resources - in this special case space and memory requirements.Usability is much easier than for Phoner. This advantage got some disadvantages: there is no answering machine and no support for TTS .
Is PhonerLite free of charge?
YES! PhonerLite is freeware. PhonerLite can be used, copied, and offered for download again without any fees in private and business environments. But PhonerLite is no open source. More information concerning license see here.
- UDP , TCP , TLS
- G.711 A-Law
- G.711 µ-Law
- G.726 -16, -24, -32, -40
- Speex and Speex-WB
- RTP Payload
See http://phonerlite.de for all information.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- phonerlite.2.90.nupkg (7bacefaa085b) - ## / 59
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|PhonerLite 2.93||498||Friday, June 18, 2021||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.92||359||Tuesday, June 1, 2021||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.91||291||Wednesday, May 19, 2021||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.90||87||Tuesday, May 18, 2021||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.89||767||Wednesday, March 3, 2021||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.88||313||Tuesday, February 16, 2021||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.87||175||Thursday, February 11, 2021||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.86||703||Thursday, December 10, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.85||249||Tuesday, December 1, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.84||837||Thursday, October 1, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.83||262||Wednesday, September 16, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.82||346||Friday, August 21, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.81||430||Thursday, July 16, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.80||328||Monday, June 22, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.79||341||Wednesday, May 13, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.77||412||Wednesday, April 1, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.76||488||Thursday, March 12, 2020||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.75||607||Wednesday, December 18, 2019||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.74||424||Thursday, October 24, 2019||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.73||523||Thursday, August 22, 2019||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.72||679||Thursday, May 23, 2019||Approved|
|PhonerLite 2.71.20190508||227||Tuesday, May 14, 2019||Approved|
|PhonerLite (Install) 2.71||251||Sunday, April 14, 2019||Approved|
|PhonerLite (Install) 2.70||389||Thursday, January 10, 2019||Approved|
|PhonerLite (Install) 2.68||293||Thursday, September 20, 2018||Approved|
|PhonerLite (Install) 2.67||193||Wednesday, August 22, 2018||Approved|
|PhonerLite (Install) 2.65||233||Thursday, July 12, 2018||Approved|
|PhonerLite (Install) 2.63||249||Wednesday, June 13, 2018||Approved|
|PhonerLite (Install) 2.62||340||Thursday, April 19, 2018||Approved|
© Heiko Sommerfeldt
- This discussion is only about PhonerLite and the PhonerLite package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PhonerLite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.