Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 6.5:
12 Jun 2016
- PLT Inc.
Tags:racket lisp scheme
This is not the latest version of Racket available.
6.5 | Updated: 12 Jun 2016
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator dtgm on 13 Jun 2016.
Racket is a full-spectrum programming language. It goes beyond Lisp and Scheme with dialects that support objects, types, laziness, and more. Racket enables programmers to link components written in different dialects, and it empowers programmers to create new, project-specific dialects. Racket's libraries support applications from web servers and databases to GUIs and charts.
$packageName = 'racket' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://mirror.racket-lang.org/installers/6.5/racket-6.5-i386-win32.exe' $url64 = 'https://mirror.racket-lang.org/installers/6.5/racket-6.5-x86_64-win32.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- racket.6.5.nupkg (ebf7eaca454c) - ## / 57
- racket-6.5-x86_64-win32.exe (b7766315c0b2) - ## / 56
- racket-6.5-i386-win32.exe (54e62c74a797) - ## / 56
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Racket 8.1||176||Wednesday, May 5, 2021||Approved|
|Racket 8.0||555||Monday, February 15, 2021||Approved|
|Racket 7.9||523||Tuesday, November 3, 2020||Approved|
|Racket 220.127.116.1100806||531||Thursday, August 6, 2020||Approved|
|Racket 7.8||103||Wednesday, August 5, 2020||Approved|
|Racket 18.104.22.16800528||449||Thursday, May 28, 2020||Approved|
|Racket 7.7||288||Sunday, May 3, 2020||Approved|
|Racket 7.6||500||Saturday, February 15, 2020||Approved|
|Racket 7.5||352||Sunday, January 5, 2020||Approved|
|Racket 7.4||701||Saturday, September 14, 2019||Approved|
|Racket 7.3||736||Monday, May 27, 2019||Approved|
|Racket 7.2||694||Friday, February 1, 2019||Approved|
|Racket 7.1||721||Thursday, November 1, 2018||Approved|
|Racket 7.0||954||Monday, August 6, 2018||Approved|
|Racket 6.12||1000||Sunday, January 28, 2018||Approved|
|Racket 6.11||840||Wednesday, November 1, 2017||Approved|
|Racket 6.10.1||796||Thursday, September 14, 2017||Approved|
|Racket 6.10||503||Monday, August 7, 2017||Approved|
|Racket 22.214.171.12470504||550||Thursday, May 4, 2017||Approved|
|Racket 6.9||329||Friday, April 28, 2017||Approved|
|Racket 6.8||654||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||Approved|
|Racket 6.7||345||Friday, January 20, 2017||Approved|
|Racket 6.5||474||Sunday, June 12, 2016||Approved|
|Racket 6.1||732||Thursday, October 2, 2014||Approved|
If you'd like to install 32-bit version on 64-bit Windows, pass "-x86" argument to cinst
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Racket and the Racket package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Racket, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.