Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.11.0:
24 Feb 2013
- Christiaan Baes
Tags:ChocolateyGUI chocolatey admin
This is not the latest version of ChocolateyGUI available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of ChocolateyGUI available.
All Checks are Unknown
2 Test of Unknown Status
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
This package was approved as a trusted package on 01 Mar 2015.
ChocolateyGUI is a nice GUI on top of the chocolatey commanline tool.
It let's you install, upgrade and uninstall packages.
It shows you the available packages and it shows the installed packeges.
It shows all the information about a package.
Due to a dependency on the Windows Management Framework, this package will
only work correctly on Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows
Server 2008 SP2 and above.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- ChocolateyGUI.0.11.0.nupkg (7789771db43b) - ## / 57
- Setup_ChocolateyGUI.msi (565ad3115957) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Chocolatey GUI 0.18.1||31642||Monday, March 29, 2021||Approved|
|Chocolatey GUI 0.18.0||43118||Tuesday, March 9, 2021||Approved|
|Chocolatey GUI 0.17.3||56054||Monday, February 1, 2021||Approved|
|Chocolatey GUI 0.17.2||137199||Monday, July 13, 2020||Approved|
|Chocolatey GUI 0.17.1||34980||Thursday, June 11, 2020||Approved|
|Chocolatey GUI 0.17.0||58863||Thursday, March 26, 2020||Approved|
|Chocolatey GUI 0.16.0||374753||Thursday, February 15, 2018||Approved|
|Chocolatey GUI 0.15.0||70531||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.13.2||116304||Monday, December 14, 2015||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.13.1||34256||Sunday, March 29, 2015||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.13.0||1991||Thursday, March 26, 2015||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.4||3933||Thursday, March 12, 2015||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.3||3076||Tuesday, March 3, 2015||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.2||848||Tuesday, March 3, 2015||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.1||1087||Monday, March 2, 2015||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.0||979||Saturday, February 28, 2015||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.4||19438||Tuesday, September 16, 2014||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.2||691||Tuesday, September 16, 2014||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.1||29694||Sunday, February 24, 2013||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.0||835||Sunday, February 24, 2013||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.4||1779||Sunday, February 10, 2013||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.3||804||Sunday, February 10, 2013||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.2||762||Sunday, February 10, 2013||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.1||802||Sunday, February 10, 2013||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.0||746||Saturday, February 9, 2013||Approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.5||3537||Saturday, September 10, 2011||Approved|
*Enhancement - Many new features, including UI enhancements and auto building from MyGet.
*Enhancement - Better logging and Log form so you can find those log files more easily.
*Enhancement - In the settings you can empty the cache, better caching of packages and list
*Enhancement - better parsing of dependencies
*Enhancement - selecting of sources from the sources.xml file. For now just 2 sources.
*Enhancement - release notes and copyreight information in seperate tab
*Enhancement - chocolatey run information in seperate tab
*Enhancement - Better description for the package.
*Bugfix - Installer did not remove older version.
*Enhancement - package now has iconURL.
* Enhancement - The installer should now check if .Net framework 4.0 is installed.
* Enhancement - More information about a package
* Enhancement - Shows chocolatey as an installed package.
* Enhancement - Performance improvement
* Enhancement - You can search in the list. It is a StartsWith search.
* Enhancement - You can install the available package by clicking on the checkbox.
* Enhancement - You can uninstall a package.
* First working version
- This discussion is only about ChocolateyGUI and the ChocolateyGUI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ChocolateyGUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.