Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.0.2:
03 Apr 2013
Tags:Google Chrome Extension Development Web
Chrome - Web Development Extensions
0.0.2 | Updated: 03 Apr 2013
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Chrome - Web Development Extensions
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package was submitted prior to moderation and has not been approved. While it is likely safe for you, there is more risk involved.
Includes a number of very useful extensions for web application
development within Chrome.
WARNING: This is not a "silent" installer. Assumes installation of the
dev version of Chrome, and not stable or beta.
Chrome no longer provides any ability to automatically install extensions
due to abuse, so the existing preferences file is examined, to determine
what is currently installed.
For plugins that are not installed, Chrome is launched with each extension
in a new browser tab, where the user must press the 'Add To Chrome' button.
- Batarang for AngularJS development
- DevTools AutoSave
- PageSpeed Insights
Postman is the preferred client, but requires login, which is
often undesireable with a test browser
CoffeeScript IDE is preferred, but requires login
Grunt-contrib-livereload plugin now handles this
Hasn't been updated recently, and Chrome workspaces might supercede this
- JetBrains IDE support
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Chrome - Web Development Extensions 0.0.2||1895||Wednesday, April 3, 2013||Unknown|
|Chrome - Web Development Extensions 0.0.1||447||Friday, March 1, 2013||Unknown|
- This discussion is only about Chrome - Web Development Extensions and the Chrome - Web Development Extensions package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Chrome - Web Development Extensions, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.