Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 22.214.171.12410102:
02 Jan 2021
Tags:intel ssd drive diag smart trim firmware
[Deprecated] Intel SSD Toolbox
126.96.36.19910102 | Updated: 02 Jan 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
[Deprecated] Intel SSD Toolbox
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 02 Jan 2021.
The Intel® SSD Toolbox will reach End of Maintenance with no additional updates after September 2020. Intel® recommends that users migrate to the Intel® Memory and Storage Tool (GUI) as a replacement for Intel® SSD management and firmware updates.
SSD drive management software that allows you to:
- View current drive information for Intel® Solid-State Drives (Intel® SSDs), including:
- Model number, capacity, and firmware version
- Drive health
- Estimated drive life remaining
- SMART attributes (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- IDENTIFY DEVICE information (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD using Trim functionality
- Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD in RAID 0 using Trim functionality Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 11.0 or greater. NOTE: Trim on RAID 0 is not supported on Windows 8* or Windows Server 2012
- Obtain proactive notifications of new Intel SSD Toolbox software versions for Windows 7 and Windows 8 systems
- Update the firmware on a supported Intel SSD
- Run quick and full diagnostic scans to test the read and write functionality of an Intel SSD
- Check and tune your system settings for optimal Intel SSD performance, power efficiency, and endurance
- View your system information and hardware configuration, such as central processing unit (CPU), chipset, controller name, and driver versions
- Run Secure Erase on a secondary Intel SSD
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|[Deprecated] Intel SSD Toolbox 188.8.131.5210102||288||Saturday, January 2, 2021||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.15||242||Tuesday, November 3, 2020||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.14||323||Wednesday, July 22, 2020||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.13||229||Tuesday, June 2, 2020||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.12||682||Tuesday, November 19, 2019||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.11||407||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.10||217||Thursday, April 4, 2019||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.4.6||1288||Sunday, July 9, 2017||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.3.5||851||Saturday, April 23, 2016||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.3.4||381||Friday, April 15, 2016||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 3.3.3||480||Sunday, December 6, 2015||Approved|
|Intel SSD Toolbox 184.108.40.206||903||Sunday, December 1, 2013||Approved|
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Intel SSD Toolbox and the [Deprecated] Intel SSD Toolbox package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Intel SSD Toolbox, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.