Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 220.127.116.11:
27 Dec 2020
- Oleg Shilo
Tags:clipboard C# UI UX User-Experience
18.104.22.168 | Updated: 27 Dec 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 02 Jan 2021.
MultiClip is a non-obsructive clipboard manager. There are quite a few very good products exist in this category. Though MultiClip is a clipboard manager that puts an extremely strong emphasis on the user experience particularly tailored for the programmers. MultiClip is noting else but an application that allows you to switch the clipboard content to any item from the interactive clipboard history dialog.
Multiclip alows restoring a cliborad content (with all its formats) from the history.
_Your antivirus may report Multiclip a false positive due to the fact that the solution uses low level keyboard API. Thus you may need to to customize your scaning configuration. See this article for more details _
- Support capturing and resotoring for all clipboard formats.
- Auto-completion IDE-style user experience.
- System-wide hot-key triggring.
- Non-obstructive immediate preview.
- Full history encryption.
- General purpose system-wide hotkey mapping for to runing any executable.
- Fully configurable
- Restoring the clipboard history after system restart
- Start with Windows
- Dark/Light theme
- Zero-deployment. One executable is all that you need.
$packageName = 'multiclip' # stop "multiclip" first so it does not restart the server assuming it crashed Stop-Process -Name "multiclip" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue Stop-Process -Name "multiclip.server" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
$packageName = 'multiclip' $url = 'https://github.com/oleg-shilo/multiclip/releases/download/v22.214.171.124/multiclip.7z' # In order to avoid multiclip app popping up message boxes need to indicate that # we are running under choco runtime by setting `UNDER_CHOCO` environment variable # that is to be consumed by all child processes of choco. # Cannot use `Install-ChocolateyEnvironmentVariable` as the variable should not be # persisted but only set for the choco installation process. So using .NET API [System.Environment]::SetEnvironmentVariable('UNDER_CHOCO', 'yes') Stop-Process -Name "multiclip" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue Stop-Process -Name "multiclip.server" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue $installDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $cheksum = '6DC9F54F4DA0EB55EEA6C406A4691B01DA9EDBBE95CA8DC733F709825AC63112' $checksumType = "sha256" # Download and unpack a zip file Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$installDir" -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType
$packageName = 'multiclip' # no actions at this stage but any future ## cleanup steps should go here
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Multiclip 126.96.36.199||41||Sunday, December 27, 2020||Approved|
|Multiclip 188.8.131.52||72||Monday, September 14, 2020||Approved|
- Added option to paste clipboard content after selection from the clipboard history.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Multiclip and the Multiclip package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Multiclip, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.