Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 18.104.22.168:
06 Mar 2021
- Bartels Media GmbH
Tags:trial PhraseExpress automation clipboard-manager clipboard-history typing automated-tasks spell-checker macros text-expander macro-recorder autocomplete automation-tool text-replace text-substitution text-snippets admin
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
1 Test Passing and 1 Exempted Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing Exempt:
Temporarily exempted from package-verifier due to this issue: Package Verifier - Could not create secure channel failure #11
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator virtualex on 07 Mar 2021.
- Organize frequently used text snippets.
- Expand abbreviations in any program.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Auto-complete phrases.
- Quick access to the Windows clipboard history.
- Correct spelling mistakes in any application.
- Free for personal use
[![Build status](https://dev.azure.com/bc3tech/BC3%20Technologies/_apis/build/status/Chocolatey/PhraseExpress%20Releases%20-%20Flow-Triggered2)](https://dev.azure.com/bc3tech/BC3%20Technologies/_build/latest?definitionId=46) https://chocolatey.org/packages/phraseexpress
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|PhraseExpress 22.214.171.124||203||Saturday, March 6, 2021||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 15.0.84||201||Wednesday, February 10, 2021||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 15.0.77||193||Tuesday, January 5, 2021||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 15.0.72||140||Monday, December 14, 2020||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.184||16||Monday, December 14, 2020||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.177||787||Thursday, January 9, 2020||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.164||186||Friday, December 13, 2019||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.157||314||Wednesday, September 11, 2019||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.153||185||Wednesday, August 21, 2019||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.145||246||Thursday, June 20, 2019||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.122-beta||98||Wednesday, February 6, 2019||Exempted|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.98-beta||130||Friday, November 30, 2018||Exempted|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.69-beta4||127||Tuesday, November 20, 2018||Exempted|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.69-beta3||107||Monday, November 12, 2018||Exempted|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.69-beta2||96||Thursday, November 1, 2018||Exempted|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.69-beta||142||Tuesday, September 18, 2018||Exempted|
|PhraseExpress 14.0.0||69||Friday, September 13, 2019||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 13.6.11||586||Thursday, August 23, 2018||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 13.6.10||352||Wednesday, June 6, 2018||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 126.96.36.199||264||Thursday, May 17, 2018||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 13.6.7||251||Friday, May 11, 2018||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 13.0.85||412||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 13.0.0||365||Thursday, January 18, 2018||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 13.0.0-beta||110||Thursday, December 6, 2018||Exempted|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.148||500||Friday, November 3, 2017||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.144||602||Wednesday, June 7, 2017||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.137||497||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.130||287||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.128||376||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.105||455||Tuesday, October 25, 2016||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.98||423||Tuesday, September 20, 2016||Approved|
|PhraseExpress (Install) 12.0.93||356||Thursday, September 15, 2016||Approved|
|PhraseExpress (Install) 11.0.135||376||Saturday, July 2, 2016||Approved|
|PhraseExpress (Install) 11.0.133||330||Tuesday, June 14, 2016||Approved|
|PhraseExpress 9.1.147||817||Tuesday, December 10, 2013||Approved|
- This discussion is only about PhraseExpress and the PhraseExpress package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PhraseExpress, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.