Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.72:
24 Sep 2015
- Gougelet Pierre-Emmanuel
Tags:xnviewmp XnView image picture photo graphics viewer convert nconvert organizer
This is not the latest version of XnViewMP available.
0.72 | Updated: 24 Sep 2015
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 28 Dec 2015.
XnViewMP supports more than 500 formats
(including Multipage and animated still formats APNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO, etc..) and export to about 70 different file formats.
XnViewMP comes with an easy to use yet powerful batch conversion module. This same module also powers XnConvert.
And much more...
Virtually all of standard XnView's much loved features have been preserved in XnViewMP and many features have actually been tweaked and enhanced.
Compared to XnView
Considerable improvements have been made in terms of performance (speed-optimized loading, improved caching, multi-core processing, 64bits version, etc...)
Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are now supported in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
XnViewMP finally offers Unicode support. Enhanced translations for many languages as well as a brand new and convenient modular interface.
XnViewMP is provided as FREEWARE (NO Adware, NO Spyware) for private or educational use (including non-profit organizations). If you enjoy using XnviewMP, feel free to help the developer with a small donation.
If you intend to use XnView in a company, you must purchase a license.
The following package parameter can be set:
-ia /DIR="x:\dirname"- Overrides the default install directory. A fully qualified pathname must be specified.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
#Install-VirtualPackage 'xnviewmp.portable' 'xnviewmp.install'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- XnViewMP.0.72.nupkg (4e2009de35d4) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|XnViewMP 0.98.4||2392||Saturday, June 12, 2021||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.98.2||3160||Thursday, February 25, 2021||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.98.1||2140||Friday, January 22, 2021||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.98.0||1917||Tuesday, December 15, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.97.1||2628||Thursday, October 15, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.97.0||1471||Monday, September 28, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.96.5||1701||Tuesday, August 18, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.96.4||1911||Tuesday, June 30, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.96.3||736||Thursday, June 25, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.96.2||1834||Thursday, May 7, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.96.1||1293||Monday, April 20, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.96||1406||Saturday, March 21, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.95.0.20200124||1969||Friday, January 24, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.95||287||Thursday, January 23, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.94.3||849||Thursday, January 16, 2020||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.94.2||1313||Sunday, December 22, 2019||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.94.1||1336||Thursday, November 21, 2019||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.94||854||Wednesday, November 13, 2019||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.93.1||3058||Thursday, March 7, 2019||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.93||983||Saturday, February 2, 2019||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.92||1605||Sunday, September 23, 2018||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.90||1536||Thursday, March 8, 2018||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.89||869||Tuesday, January 16, 2018||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.88||816||Sunday, November 5, 2017||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.87||829||Thursday, September 7, 2017||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.86||960||Thursday, May 4, 2017||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.85||572||Wednesday, April 5, 2017||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.84||679||Friday, January 20, 2017||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.83||826||Wednesday, October 12, 2016||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.82||423||Tuesday, September 27, 2016||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.81||554||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.79.1||314||Thursday, June 23, 2016||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.79||307||Friday, May 13, 2016||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.78||463||Saturday, February 13, 2016||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.76||392||Thursday, October 29, 2015||Approved|
|XnViewMP 0.72||376||Thursday, September 24, 2015||Approved|
- This discussion is only about XnViewMP and the XnViewMP package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or XnViewMP, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.