Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.1.1902.25004:
05 Mar 2019
- Microsoft Corporation
Tags:admin center windows server
[Deprecated] Windows Admin Center (Install)
1.1.1902.25004 | Updated: 05 Mar 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
[Deprecated] Windows Admin Center (Install)
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing Exemption:
This package is not compatible with the verifier. The below link links to the "known issues" page for the application associated with this package, and it states that, in order to install successfully on windows 2012 and 2012 R2 machines, WMF (aka powershell) 5.1 needs to be installed on the machine, which is not the case for the verifier. Therefore, this package needs to be excluded from automated testing.
Scan Testing Successful:
No detections found in any package files
This package was approved as a trusted package on 05 Mar 2019.
NOTE: This package has been deprecated in favour of windows-admin-center.
Windows Admin Center is a new, locally-deployed, browser-based management tool set that lets you manage your Windows Servers with no Azure or cloud dependency. Windows Admin Center gives you full control over all aspects of your server infrastructure and is particularly useful for managing servers on private networks that are not connected to the Internet.
Windows Admin Center is the modern evolution of "in-box" management tools, like Server Manager and MMC. It complements System Center and Operations Management Suite - it's not a replacement.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|[Deprecated] Windows Admin Center (Install) 1.1.1902.25004||660||Tuesday, March 5, 2019||Approved|
2018 Microsoft Corporation
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Windows Admin Center (Install) and the [Deprecated] Windows Admin Center (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Windows Admin Center (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.