Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 220.127.116.1110417:
17 Apr 2021
Tags:airship cms cli web development deployment
Airship CLI Installer
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved as a trusted package on 17 Apr 2021.
Airship Launcher is the set of command line tools that allow developers to connect to the Airship CMS server while developing projects locally. Developers can login to their Airship account, serve content from the CMS, and deploy projects from the command line with the Airship Launcher toolkit.
md5: 8465335719376C6BD6190D99FCD3A279 | sha1: BD6A73A6FF050C6AD1EF5E801E0FBB6381DE3F45 | sha256: A497CAF07578561EE4A501DC5810CDF69FA5E41ABCB2BE78410169DAF2682054 | sha512: D2E6D832BA2370307024B86775C80C76AA2FA87B6E9010F29E2DED4EDC1848DD08AB54C083F77DDB14A03C8E44D8383013CBCCD5483172453F976634BA943223
md5: FD2E62ED4878E483400EAEF31DD64240 | sha1: F92EEA20815950659C3E3B83425930E799DC63C6 | sha256: 16B6A117D7EC0AA05F11759CDC4D621386E287E540ADEE9EE9410D969681D026 | sha512: 8B70A4670BD616545A224C9BD90059751227879C92E0A1F6CE46F30E52F0D8E75C40602CF95A94776FB9C9933F1F013B32F43D71487DA0500697D3AF94D7107B
Airship Launcher is (c) 2019 Goma Games LLC - All Rights Reserved Airship Launcher is freeware and can be distributed freely as long as it is not modified. Use this software at your own risk. The author is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use or misuse of this software.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Download the following binaries: airship: <https://install.airshipcms.io/Win64/2.3.4/airship.exe> airship-server: <https://install.airshipcms.io/Win64/2.3.4/airship-server.exe> 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the checksum - Use powershell function 'Get-Filehash' - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' checksum type: sha256 checksum airship: 62F79484DA77ADA93EAA226D8BD9AA5B116E047962EDB257874854126C2796D2 checksum airship-server: 93A466229A1606D72DD1D536692ABC4C7207887F5F30EE4C85A67A0A8180420F
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- airship.18.104.22.16810417.nupkg (88c06c8b1acf) - ## / 62
- airship-server.exe (a497caf07578) - ## / 64
- airship.exe (16b6a117d7ec) - ## / 67
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Airship CLI Installer 22.214.171.12410417||10||Saturday, April 17, 2021||Approved|
|Airship CLI Installer 2.6.3||3||Saturday, April 17, 2021||Approved|
|Airship CLI Installer 2.5.0||140||Friday, April 10, 2020||Approved|
|Airship CLI Installer 2.4.0||282||Friday, March 15, 2019||Approved|
|Airship CLI Installer 2.3.4||102||Wednesday, March 13, 2019||Approved|
(c) 2019 Goma Games LLC
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Airship CLI Installer and the Airship CLI Installer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Airship CLI Installer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.