Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.0:
29 Nov 2018
- Chris Oldwood
Tags:Ansible Vault CLI
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Ansible Vault Command
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 03 Dec 2018.
This utility allows you to decrypt Ansible vault files without needing Ansible to be installed, e.g. on Windows hosts.
md5: 954249D0BC3EAF19AACBE888966DEF62 | sha1: CB3EB1AC00F72532F729D14874AEB78EEC6800B7 | sha256: 0736B1662E6215F367CE50E259F00937E30184D8B14284363D8E51AEC93D430B | sha512: CBCF3AE92B02ABC3F59EC865E73CE31E79CAC1FB5397BD4B5C89AB5E63EFAF03AAF1BB191A06C34A57DA72E0028BB8AD0238CFED053DFDE6402B4DB080B1C7E3
MIT License Copyright (c) 2018 Chris Oldwood Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. https://github.com/chrisoldwood/AnsVaultCmd/blob/master/Chocolatey/LICENSE.txt
md5: 424405E746219E28A62A5A1AA8F713CD | sha1: D077C3E532A900A4F4992A3A3EC4FFE1FE68B8A5 | sha256: 7A22395934E908383EE1DDFC925DB3812795A0A33DBC81AD4B907240FFE7FA3B | sha512: 239E109D45685F17E905674B2F508059CB32B3D4802F3C8007464D3E2AEA3D9DC73B743AD31A315E618D0A48A9A6D98DFFDAC0FF88961942577E8E0518D08001
18/10/2018: v1.0 ================ - Decryption from/to stdin/stdout and files. Chris Oldwood 18th October 2018
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The software in this package has been downloaded from the following location: http://www.chrisoldwood.com/dotnet.htm#ansvaultcommand It can be verified by performing the following: 1. Download the original binary from: http://www.chrisoldwood.com/dotnet/ansvaultcmd/ansvaultcmd-100r.zip 2. Generate the checksum using one of the following methods: - Using the PowerShell function: 'Get-FileHash AnsVaultCmd.exe' - Using the chocolatey utility: 'checksum -t sha256 AnsVaultCmd.exe' 3. The checksums should match the following: type : sha256 checksum: 0736B1662E6215F367CE50E259F00937E30184D8B14284363D8E51AEC93D430B The file 'LICENSE.txt' was obtained from the source code repository at: https://github.com/chrisoldwood/AnsVaultCmd/blob/master/Chocolatey/LICENSE.txt
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- AnsVaultCmd.exe (0736b1662e62) - ## / 68
- Mechanisms.dll (7a22395934e9) - ## / 69
- ansiblevaultcmd.1.0.nupkg (f18b7ddb1ea7) - ## / 62
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Ansible Vault Command 1.0||1509||Thursday, November 29, 2018||Approved|
Chris Oldwood 2018
- This discussion is only about Ansible Vault Command and the Ansible Vault Command package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ansible Vault Command, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.