Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.1.0:
30 Dec 2016
- AnyDesk Software GmbH
Tags:anydesk desk viewer remote control support online
This is not the latest version of AnyDesk available.
3.1.0 | Updated: 30 Dec 2016
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 30 Dec 2016.
AnyDesk screen sharing and remote control software
Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName 'anydesk' -FileFullPath "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)\anydesk.exe" -Url 'http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe' -checksum '8a889ea969fe1f3b097f9ce4820fbfc29aef453b4b8295fbe624bc604c22639f' -checksumType 'sha256'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable or Install) 6.3.1||16958||Tuesday, May 18, 2021||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable or Install) 6.3.0||11717||Friday, May 7, 2021||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 22.214.171.124||51320||Monday, March 8, 2021||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 126.96.36.199||19222||Thursday, February 18, 2021||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 188.8.131.52||4710||Friday, February 12, 2021||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 184.108.40.206||18188||Wednesday, January 27, 2021||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 220.127.116.11||7065||Friday, January 22, 2021||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 18.104.22.168||34862||Wednesday, December 9, 2020||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 22.214.171.124||76620||Saturday, September 12, 2020||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 6.0.7||21919||Tuesday, July 28, 2020||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 6.0.6||5217||Tuesday, July 21, 2020||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 6.0.5||5460||Tuesday, July 14, 2020||Approved|
|AnyDesk Exe (Portable and Install) 5.5.3||66036||Thursday, April 9, 2020||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.4.2||11168||Friday, December 20, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.4.0||10137||Friday, November 22, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.3.3||5620||Wednesday, October 2, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.3.2||2688||Tuesday, September 10, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.2.2||4539||Saturday, July 13, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.2.1||2760||Saturday, June 8, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.2||1257||Tuesday, May 28, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.1||928||Friday, May 24, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.0||1171||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.5||2110||Sunday, April 14, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.4||888||Tuesday, April 9, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.3||829||Saturday, April 6, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.2||667||Thursday, April 4, 2019||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.3.0||4445||Saturday, December 15, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.3||3302||Thursday, August 23, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.2||1058||Friday, July 20, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.1||364||Wednesday, July 18, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.0||474||Thursday, July 12, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.3||971||Wednesday, June 13, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.2||621||Tuesday, May 29, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.0||373||Saturday, May 26, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.0.1||1301||Thursday, April 12, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 4.0.0||352||Wednesday, April 11, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.7.0||1809||Thursday, January 11, 2018||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.3||1000||Saturday, November 18, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.2||756||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.1||33262||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.0||411||Saturday, September 2, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.5.0||536||Friday, August 11, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.4.1||657||Friday, July 14, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.4.0||378||Wednesday, July 12, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.2||423||Friday, July 7, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.1||434||Tuesday, June 27, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.0||426||Saturday, June 24, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.5||584||Thursday, June 1, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.4||526||Wednesday, May 17, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.3||479||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.2||343||Saturday, May 6, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.1||368||Thursday, May 4, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.0||384||Sunday, April 30, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.1.1||1057||Friday, January 6, 2017||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.1.0||367||Friday, December 30, 2016||Approved|
|AnyDesk 3.0.0||403||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||Approved|
|AnyDesk 2.6.1||479||Monday, November 21, 2016||Approved|
|AnyDesk 2.6.0||457||Saturday, October 15, 2016||Approved|
|AnyDesk 2.5.0||457||Thursday, September 22, 2016||Approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.5||566||Wednesday, August 10, 2016||Approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.4||338||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||Approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.0||420||Saturday, June 4, 2016||Approved|
29.12.2016 - 3.1.0
- Reworked the chat in the client.
- Added an option to disable remote restart in the security settings.
- Fixed a bug in DeskRT which caused it to be slow on certain monitor resolutions
indivisible by 16 (for example 1366x768). Responsiveness should be much higher
now in these cases.
- In some cases, the view mode settings for remote computers were not restored
correctly for future sessions.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when connecting to AnyDesk while it was
- Fixed a bug which could lead to the system info feature not being available.
- Improved stability.
- Minor user interface layout fixes.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about AnyDesk and the AnyDesk package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AnyDesk, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.