Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.1.31.00:
28 Sep 2019
Tags:automation hotkeys scripting windows foss admin
This is not the latest version of AutoHotkey available.
1.1.31.00 | Updated: 28 Sep 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 28 Sep 2019.
AutoHotkey is a free, open source macro-creation and automation software utility that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a custom scripting language that is aimed specifically at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys.
You can use AutoHotkey to:
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks.
- You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or a macro recorder.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Essentially any key, button or combination can become a hotkey.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them.
- Retrieve and change the clipboard's contents.
- Convert any AHK script into an executable file that can be run on computers where AutoHotkey is not installed.
You can also:
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces and menu bars.
- See GUI for details (you can use a Gui editor).
- Automate data entry jobs by reading data from text files, XML, CSV, Excel and various database formats.
- Read signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Use the Component Object Model (COM).
- Use array/associative array/OOP (Objects).
- Use variadic functions.
- Use DLL calls and Windows Messages.
- Use Perl Compatible Regular Expressions (PCRE).
- Use interactive debugging features and more.
#Install-VirtualPackage 'autohotkey.portable' 'autohotkey.install'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.09||9332||Saturday, May 8, 2021||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.08||10855||Saturday, April 24, 2021||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.07||4915||Wednesday, April 21, 2021||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.06||16344||Sunday, March 14, 2021||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.05||6284||Wednesday, March 10, 2021||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.04||8335||Tuesday, March 2, 2021||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.02||43001||Friday, July 17, 2020||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.01||4965||Monday, July 13, 2020||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.33.00||8033||Tuesday, June 30, 2020||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.32.00||38924||Sunday, November 24, 2019||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.31.01||14395||Monday, October 14, 2019||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.31.00||10529||Saturday, September 28, 2019||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.30.03||37330||Friday, April 5, 2019||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.30.02||2478||Monday, April 1, 2019||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.30.01||30178||Sunday, November 11, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.30.00||17379||Wednesday, August 22, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.29.01||15155||Saturday, June 2, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.29.00||3444||Friday, May 25, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.28.02||10836||Saturday, April 7, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.28.01||2030||Saturday, March 31, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.28.00||15160||Sunday, February 11, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.27.07||14540||Sunday, January 21, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.27.06||10820||Tuesday, January 16, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.27.05||1162||Tuesday, January 16, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.27.04||5058||Wednesday, January 10, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.27.03||4688||Saturday, January 6, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.27.02||4902||Monday, January 1, 2018||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.27.01||1054||Sunday, December 31, 2017||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.27.00||4349||Monday, December 25, 2017||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.26.01||22571||Sunday, July 16, 2017||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.26.00||3660||Saturday, June 10, 2017||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.25.02||2935||Saturday, May 13, 2017||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.25.01||4790||Sunday, March 5, 2017||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.25.00||546||Saturday, March 4, 2017||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.05||2648||Friday, February 3, 2017||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.04||3223||Saturday, December 17, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.03||2271||Saturday, November 19, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.02||1843||Thursday, October 13, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.01||4975||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00||829||Sunday, May 22, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.07||371||Friday, May 20, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06||409||Sunday, May 15, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.05||2366||Sunday, March 27, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.04||547||Saturday, March 26, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.03||1355||Saturday, March 12, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.02||349||Saturday, March 12, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.01||2245||Sunday, January 24, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.23.00||927||Saturday, January 16, 2016||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.09||2588||Wednesday, November 11, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.07||1751||Sunday, September 27, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.06||1014||Tuesday, September 15, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.04||1669||Wednesday, August 19, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.03||1968||Sunday, July 12, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.02||2020||Wednesday, May 27, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.01||574||Sunday, May 24, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.22.00||1168||Friday, May 1, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.03||1071||Sunday, April 12, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.02||797||Saturday, April 4, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.01||457||Friday, April 3, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.21.00||667||Saturday, March 28, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.03||762||Saturday, March 21, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.02||822||Wednesday, March 11, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.01||484||Tuesday, March 10, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.20.00||519||Sunday, March 8, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.03||1273||Wednesday, February 11, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.02||969||Sunday, January 25, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.19.01||996||Wednesday, January 7, 2015||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.18.00||631||Tuesday, December 30, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.17.01||354||Sunday, December 28, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey 1.1.17.00||379||Saturday, December 27, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.05||2254||Sunday, September 28, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.04||751||Tuesday, September 16, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.03||581||Thursday, September 11, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.02||390||Thursday, September 11, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.01||492||Tuesday, September 9, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.04||938||Tuesday, August 12, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.03||640||Saturday, August 2, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.02||874||Tuesday, July 8, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.01||641||Monday, June 30, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.00||1164||Monday, May 5, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.04||640||Friday, April 25, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.03||1193||Saturday, February 15, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.02||778||Thursday, January 30, 2014||Approved|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.01||951||Sunday, January 19, 2014||Approved|
- This discussion is only about AutoHotkey and the AutoHotkey package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoHotkey, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.