Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.8.3:
10 Jul 2020
Tags:documentdbdatamigrationtool admin azure documentdb nosql data migration cosmosdb
Azure Cosmos DB Data Migration Tool
1.8.3 | Updated: 10 Jul 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Azure Cosmos DB Data Migration Tool
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator mwallner on 11 Jul 2020.
The Cosmos DB Data Migration tool is an open source solution that imports data to Cosmos DB from a variety of sources, including:
- JSON files
- SQL Server
- CSV files
- Azure Table storage
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Azure Cosmos containers
While the import tool includes a graphical user interface (dtui.exe), it can also be driven from the command-line (dt.exe). In fact, there's an option to output the associated command after setting up an import through the UI. You can transform tabular source data, such as SQL Server or CSV files, to create hierarchical relationships (subdocuments) during import. Keep reading to learn more about source options, sample commands to import from each source, target options, and viewing import results.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName= 'azure-documentdb-data-migration-tool' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'https://cosmosdbtools.blob.core.windows.net/datamigrationtool/2019.09.23-1.8.3/dt1.8.3.zip' $checksum = 'f594b2478b0904a7aa8022db872d0d66480c4fb1' $checksumType = 'sha1' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $toolsDir -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- azure-documentdb-data-migration-tool.1.8.3.nupkg (24072dcc05b4) - ## / 63
- dt1.8.3.zip (95c863888c01) - ## / 59
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Azure Cosmos DB Data Migration Tool 1.8.3||4080||Friday, July 10, 2020||Approved|
|Azure DocumentDB Data Migration Tool 1.7||2168||Tuesday, January 3, 2017||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Azure Cosmos DB Data Migration Tool and the Azure Cosmos DB Data Migration Tool package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Azure Cosmos DB Data Migration Tool, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.