Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 5.6.0:
21 Dec 2016
Tags:batch-docs batch bulk word-document text-document process-documents process-text search replace docx doc trial admin
5.6.0 | Updated: 21 Dec 2016
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 06 Jan 2017.
Replace text in, add or remove content, and edit thousands of Word documents in doc and docx formats, PDFs, RTF documents, and other text documents.
Search and replace in 1000s of text documents
Use Regular Expressions and RegEx patterns in searches
Add new text content to hundreds of Word documents
Remove certain words, phrases, or other text from multiple documents
Apply new text formatting and styles to specific paragraphs and phrases in word documents in bulk
Change existing formatting and styles in multiple documents
Change page layout and size in multiple text documents
Batch edit document properties like Author, Title, and Subject
Supports Word documents: docx, doc
Supports Open Office Documents: odt
Supports Adobe PDFs
Supports other text file formats: rtf, txt, wpd, html, xps
4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console
Find documents and add them to processing queue depending on their content
Conditional processing based on document contents, file size, and other attributes
Rename document files based on file properties document metadata
Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. Processed documents contain watermarked text.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-word-replace' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0340506t.exe' -checksum 'd4811047e23598af51c247e3a2434308' -checksumType 'md5'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- batch-docs.5.6.0.nupkg (bcc57348abb7) - ## / 56
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Batch Docs 5.6.0||762||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||Approved|
BinaryMark © 2016
- This discussion is only about Batch Docs and the Batch Docs package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Batch Docs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.