Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 5.6.0:
06 Jan 2017
Tags:batch-photo-face face-detection face-recognition face auto-crop auto-rotate batch-process images image picture pictures trial admin
Batch Photo Face
5.6.0 | Updated: 06 Jan 2017
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Batch Photo Face
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 06 Jan 2017.
Automatically recognize faces in 1000s of photos and process images based on face detection results!
Crop images to recognized human faces
Automatically blur all faces in pictures
Extract all faces from photos into files
Automatically rotate pictures based on detected face orientation
Built-in and cloud-based face detection
130+ Actions and Effects: resize, contrast, watermark, etc...
Convert to/from and save results in any of 30+ formats: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp, j2k
20 scaling modes: Lanczos, Bilinear, Bicubic, Box, HqX
Rotate and flip manually or using EXIF orientation tag
Fit to fixed size or rectangle; fit to aspect ratio
Perform lossless JPEG crops, flips, and rotations
Automatic crop, crop to fixed size, crop from edges, crop to W:H ratio
Resize canvas and add padding; change print resolution
Change width and height independently or proportionately
Set dimensions using pixels, percentages %, or print units
Automatically shrink images to fit a desired file size in Kilobytes
Conditional processing based on image orientation, size, and other attributes
Add static and dynamic text and image watermarks with visual effects
Layers with 40+ blending modes and pixel filtering
Per-channel processing: extract, mix, replace, adjust values, etc...
8 Color Models: RGB, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSI, HWB, YCbCr, Lab, LCH
Built-in image preview with interactive histograms
4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console
Use multiline text watermarks with various fonts and styles
Dynamically generate text watermarks with EXIF and file info
12 compositing modes: source-over, source-in, source-out...
40+ Blend Modes: lighten, darken, contrast, inversion...
Work with metadata: EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP.
Customize output file names with dynamic tags
Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs
Rename image files based on image or file properties and EXIF/IPTC metadata
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. Processed images will be watermarked.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-image-splitter' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0150506t.exe' -checksum 'fca6e5172153ba82b3d2d36804a09fbb' -checksumType 'md5'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Batch Photo Face 5.6.0||864||Friday, January 6, 2017||Approved|
BinaryMark © 2017
- This discussion is only about Batch Photo Face and the Batch Photo Face package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Batch Photo Face, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.