Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.10.2:
27 Mar 2021
- Rathbone Labs LLC
Tags:database sql sqlite mysql portgress sql-server electron beekeeper-studio
Beekeeper Studio (Portable) - SQL Editor and Database Manager
1.10.2 | Updated: 27 Mar 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Beekeeper Studio (Portable) - SQL Editor and Database Manager
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 02 Apr 2021.
Beekeeper Studio is a free and open source SQL editor and database manager.
- Autocomplete SQL query editor with syntax highlighting
- Tabbed interface, so you can multitask
- Sort and filter table data to find just what you need
- Sensible keyboard-shortcuts
- Save queries for later
- Query run-history, so you can find that one query you got working 3 days ago
- Default dark theme
- This package is automatically updated using the Chocolatey Automatic Package Update Model (AU).
If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
# The MIT License Copyright (c) 2019 Matthew Rathbone and Gregory Garden. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The application has been downloaded from the official distribution and can be verified by: 1. Go to the binary distribution page https://github.com/beekeeper-studio/beekeeper-studio/releases and download the application Beekeeper-Studio-1.10.2-portable.exe using the links in the relevant assets section of the page. Alternatively the application can be downloaded directly from https://github.com/beekeeper-studio/beekeeper-studio/releases/download/v1.10.2/Beekeeper-Studio-1.10.2-portable.exe 2. The application can be validated by comparing checksums - Use powershell function 'Get-Filehash' - Get-Filehash -Algorithm sha256 Beekeeper-Studio-1.10.2-portable.exe - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' - checksum -t sha256 -f Beekeeper-Studio-1.10.2-portable.exe File64: Beekeeper-Studio-1.10.2-portable.exe Type64: sha256 Checksum64: 8BF07BA6481A57C6EBB2051B005D45F9F5EC3464C5C3729CD33B3B09D70226BB Contents of file LICENSE.txt is obtained from https://github.com/beekeeper-studio/beekeeper-studio/blob/master/LICENSE.md
md5: 2E151F0E4A6455B917480465AEFF97C0 | sha1: 7A023F7A2EEC9D1957E1FD1BDD0E141459C59D71 | sha256: 8BF07BA6481A57C6EBB2051B005D45F9F5EC3464C5C3729CD33B3B09D70226BB | sha512: 7572208FFBE6640CAE43E29EC86C245D9613C08F957C277177353CAE419DC3473645D60953DAEEB8F5BF47EA3AD4E3392990B773186E0FCE5F98D9624CFDFE81
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- beekeeper-studio.portable.1.10.2.nupkg (d1b9ac83aaef) - ## / 57
- Beekeeper-Studio-1.10.2-portable.exe (8bf07ba6481a) - ## / 66
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
Copyright Matthew Rathbone and Gregory Garden
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Beekeeper Studio (Portable) - SQL Editor and Database Manager and the Beekeeper Studio (Portable) - SQL Editor and Database Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Beekeeper Studio (Portable) - SQL Editor and Database Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.