Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.6.0:
15 Jan 2017
- Keen Software House
Tags:brainsimulator brain simulator GoodAI AI neurosience machine learning admin
0.6.0 | Updated: 15 Jan 2017
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 29 Jan 2017.
Create your own AI Brain
The platform is designed to simplify collaboration, testing, and the implementation of new theories, and to easily visualize experiments and data. No mathematical or programming background is required to experiment with Brain Simulator modules. GoodAI will continuously improve the platform based on its own research development and user feedback.
The ability to rapidly prototype architectures of artificial brains and instantly test different hypotheses is paramount to keeping our research dynamically moving forward. This is why we created Brain Simulator.
On this platform, a researcher can experiment with existing AI modules (e.g. image recognition, working memory, prediction, motion behavior generator, etc.), modify them, create new ones and link them together. The resulting AI agent can observe, interact, and modify the simulated environment. No mathematical or programming background is required to experiment with Brain Simulator. We replaced AI programming with AI designing.
AI agents designed in Brain Simulator operate on sensory input in a simulated world, interpret and change their environment, and can communicate with each other.
GoodAI Brain Simulator, its source code, binaries, assets, modules and project files are licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0, and may be used only for non-evil purposes.
Brain Simulator is currently being developed in C# with AI modules and architectures simulated on CUDA. We plan to make the project multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.), cloud-based, and cluster-based (multi-GPU/CPU).
Using Brain Simulator currently requires 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, .NET 4.5, and an nVIDIA graphics card with CUDA support (compute capability of 2.0 or higher).
Please keep in mind that Brain Simulator is still in the PROTOTYPE STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT. GoodAI will continuously improve the platform based on its own research advancement and user feedback.
$packageName = 'brainsimulator' $installerType = 'msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet /norestart' $url64 = 'http://mirror.goodai.com/download/brainsimulator/BrainSimulatorInstaller-v0.6.0-03.msi' $checksum64 = '14632c8df4fb54ee797f4ba3e51581dda721df1c26d38cbd4fbad8223708ca28' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName $packageName ` -FileType $installerType ` -SilentArgs $silentArgs ` -Url64bit $url64 ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum64 $checksum64 ` -ChecksumType64 $checksumType64
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- brainsimulator.0.6.0.nupkg (e2b766f85428) - ## / 58
- BrainSimulatorInstaller-v0.6.0-03.msi (14632c8df4fb) - ## / 56
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Brain Simulator 0.6.0||859||Sunday, January 15, 2017||Approved|
|Brain Simulator 0.5.0.05||357||Friday, May 13, 2016||Approved|
|Brain Simulator 0.4.0.03||349||Saturday, December 26, 2015||Approved|
|Brain Simulator 0.3.0.03||268||Thursday, October 29, 2015||Approved|
|Brain Simulator 0.2.0.06||310||Sunday, September 20, 2015||Approved|
GoodAI Brain Simulator Copyright © 2014–2016, Keen Software House a. s.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Brain Simulator and the Brain Simulator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Brain Simulator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.