Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.0:
14 Mar 2018
- Brad Campbell
Tags:bst propeller parallax spin
1.0 | Updated: 14 Mar 2018
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 15 Mar 2018.
bst (Brad's Spin Tool) is an IDE and toolset for working with the Parallax Propeller
md5: C71E69C769B7CCEB83F00AFC5AD425D3 | sha1: 5D622809078A05BE3D1E33871A2FC228F78629DE | sha256: 7002B38DD105463058075DE73AFED1EA5B3E49787F835889DDBED2482F2A4098 | sha512: 22E3827760D1A9AF264ADD9260240857FB6291EC4ADA402CE9E2310210FC56A85290D5E877262F89113ABF438D80DDAE3337C6FC4F4FA1F1276DFFF425836CF7
md5: B8EB412E64ED381FAEFC1D3D44AE323C | sha1: 16D0190170B836B0DF36BE0BBC8D040EA869B0A8 | sha256: B3288BB1B352A39DBE23694AF139F295BA5CEF9EA311DAC384F7DE4D3B9E083C | sha512: D04E16A58400170EE856CDB126336A71CAF401A3DACA53C6B79DDEB8A1D7312B8D15DCF9978EE61A52FD5BF8217FE0CC7C4741765313C63E00F20CD08CB1A528
md5: 31401BBBEF7E56E65E809C9212B3176F | sha1: D26616B70436114F7AB2230277E7FADAD2D39464 | sha256: 9FB9E0AE9757B269BB80C50B6647A9D86BFCC1C701F05E4084FFCE95DFAF8FAB | sha512: 45BA82A22AD410D74156FA22CE3A2983C16EE2223334E11AE7B8B5FA3F92D9148F848BF73B93068EFEEFFABD9C6ABA4B6CEF62B6B2A6E459F5BC513CAA9D7150
EULA All Rights Reserved Rights to Redistribute expressly given From: Brad Campbell <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 20:39 To: Patrick Kelly Subject: Re: BST (re)distribution On 06/02/18 01:38, Patrick Kelly wrote: > Is it possible for you to package bst, bstc, and bstl into chocolatey > packages for distribution? If not, I am rather familiar with packaging > for chocolatey and would be willing to do so if you would permit it; > obviously everything would be credited/linked appropriately to you. > G'day Patrick, I'm more than happy for you to do it. You have my explicit permission to package, bundle & distribute in any way you see fit. Those binaries already have my copyright attribution, and no further credit is required. I will say I pretty much stopped development of those applications in 2010 and don't have any plans to update them in the future, however I understand people still use them. I just don't really offer support further than answering the odd question. Regards, Brad
Compare the MD5 of the downloads located at http://www.fnarfbargle.com/bst.html against the binaries in this nupkg VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. <Include details of how to verify checksum contents> <If software vendor, explain that here - checksum verification instructions are optional>
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- bst.exe (7002b38dd105) - ## / 62
- bstc.exe (b3288bb1b352) - ## / 53
- bstl.exe (9fb9e0ae9757) - ## / 68
- bst.1.0.nupkg (de9661bfacad) - ## / 61
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|bst (Install) 1.0||528||Wednesday, March 14, 2018||Approved|
Copyright © Brad Campbell 2009,2010
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about bst (Install) and the bst (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or bst (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.