Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 126.96.36.199:
19 Aug 2013
- Canonical Ltd
Tags:bzr bazaar vcs dvcs version control
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Unknown and 1 Passing Test
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was submitted prior to moderation and has not been approved. While it is likely safe for you, there is more risk involved.
================= README for Bazaar
bzr) is a decentralized revision control system, designed to be
easy for developers and end users alike. Bazaar is part of the GNU project to
develop a complete free operating system http://www.gnu.org/, and a project
of Canonical http://www.canonical.com/.
Ready-to-install packages are available for most popular operating systems from
http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/Download/ or you can install from source by
following the instructions in the INSTALL file.
To learn how to use Bazaar, see the official documentation in the
directory or at http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/en/.
For additional training materials including screencasts and slides,
visit our community wiki documentation page at:
Bazaar is Free Software, and is released under the GNU General Public License,
version 2 or later.
Bazaar directly supports both central version control (like cvs/svn) and
distributed version control (like git/hg). Developers can organize their
workspace in whichever way they want on a per project basis including:
- checkouts (like svn)
- feature branches (like hg)
- shared working tree (like git).
It also directly supports and encourages a large number of development best
practices like refactoring and pre-commit regression testing. Users can
choose between our command line tool and our cross-platform GUI application.
For further details, see our website at http://bazaar.canonical.com/en/
If you encounter any problems with Bazaar, need help understanding it, or would
like to offer suggestions or feedback, please get in touch with us:
Ask a question through our web support interface, at
Report bugs at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+filebug
Write to us at [email protected]
You can join the list at https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/bazaar.
You don't need to subscribe to post, but your first post will be held
briefly for manual moderation.
Talk to us in irc://irc.ubuntu.com/bzr
Our mission is to make a version control tool that developers LOVE to use
and that casual contributors feel confident with. Please let us know how
The Bazaar Team
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
- 188.8.131.52 - initial release of 2.5.1
- 184.108.40.206 - add install location to system PATH; do not auto-reboot after upgrade
- 220.127.116.11 - use higher-res icon; pushed to https://code.launchpad.net/~mig.hg/+junk/bzr-packaging-choco
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Bazaar and the Bazaar package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Bazaar, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.