Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.5.0:
19 Apr 2019
- Gary Ewan Park
Tags:cakerecipe-vscode vscode extension
Cake.Recipe VSCode extension
0.5.0 | Updated: 19 Apr 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Cake.Recipe VSCode extension
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 21 Aug 2020.
This extension brings support for Cake.Recipe to Visual Studio Code.
The Cake.Recipe Visual Studio Code provides the following commands:
Cake.Recipe: Add default recipe.cake file
md5: 82D4497F8E5AD45E36D93DA5B4BE4A46 | sha1: 0EBCEE59C6D8DE73F973800F30FD8183ED9D0973 | sha256: 7126EBEFE7AE48B6E1C580A748CE7B4F62CA8404AE857B60BCF804BCC529B280 | sha512: 7451B8C9F78A47826F535A4ABC78B82EC98893E40918DDA935E80441F78EDD05BDA49A74A664247E4DADE0E3DF4F56BAA7A945F78B4F1225DB17FDA62895BC75
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-VsCodeExtension "$toolsDir\cakerecipe-vscode.vsix"
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Uninstall-VsCodeExtension "gep13.cakerecipe-vscode"
MIT License Copyright (c) 2018 Gary Ewan Park Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is being officially supplied by the software author of these scripts (Gary Ewan Park) The included binary file can be downloaded from our releases page located at <https://github.com/gep13-oss/cakerecipe-vscode/releases> and should match the checksum of the included vsix file. The file 'LICENSE.md' is also available in the repository at <https://github.com/gep13-oss/cakerecipe-vscode/blob/develop/LICENSE>
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Cake.Recipe VSCode extension 0.5.0||497||Friday, April 19, 2019||Approved|
|Cake.Recipe VSCode extension 0.4.0||124||Thursday, February 21, 2019||Approved|
|Cake.Recipe VSCode extension 0.3.0||117||Saturday, February 16, 2019||Approved|
|Cake.Recipe VSCode extension 0.2.0||167||Saturday, December 29, 2018||Approved|
|Cake.Recipe VSCode extension 0.1.0||122||Thursday, December 27, 2018||Approved|
Copyright (c) 2018 Gary Ewan Park
- This discussion is only about Cake.Recipe VSCode extension and the Cake.Recipe VSCode extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cake.Recipe VSCode extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.