Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.15.10:
12 Feb 2021
- Hobara Rei
Tags:carotdav.portable online storage tool webdav ftp sftp
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 12 Feb 2021.
Complied Standards, Features
- HTTP/1.1 (RFC2616)
- HTTPS (RFC2818)
- DAV class 1(RFC2518), 3(RFC4918)
- Authentication Methods: None, Basic(RFC2617), Digest(RFC2617), NTLM, Kerberos, SPNEGO(Negotiate)(Kerberos、NTLM), WSSE, Passport
- HTTP Proxy
- Client Certificate
- gzip (RFC1952/RFC2616)
- zlib (RFC1950/RFC2616) / deflate (RFC1951)
- Brotli (RFC7932) decompression only
- FTP (RFC959)
- FTPS (FTP over TLS) (RFC4217, RFC2228, RFC2246) (Explicit only)
- zlib compression(IETF Draft draft-preston-ftpext-deflate-03.txt)
- SFTP (SFTPv3 over SSHv2)
- OpenStack Swift
- iCloud Drive
- Host-specific file names(RFC1738)
- support long path > MAX_PATH(260)
- IMAP4rev1(RFC3501) ReadOnly
- Download / Upload
- Auto Split
- Encrypt / Verify
- Filename (AES256 CTS)
- File contents (AES256 CBC)
- Key and IV creation PBKDF2 (RFC2898)
- Verification based on Hash (SHA-256)
- Various charactor encodings (UTF-7/8/16/32, Shift-JIS, ISO-2022-JP, EUC-JP, Big5, EUC-KR, EUC-TW, etc)
- Unicode Normalization (Unicode Standard Annex #15)
- Master Password
- AES256 CBC
- Key and IV creation PBKDF2 (RFC2898)
- SSL3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2
- simplified WebDAV server for local use
- GUI and CUI version
You should take care of below from the point of security / privacy.
By default, passwords are saved with no encryption.
In the setting file, there are login IDs and raw passwords. By default, it is not encrypted. If you want to avoid risk, use master password.
WebDAV server doesn't support user authentication or SSL/TLS.
Since WebDAV server of CarotDAV is designed for local use, it becomes dangerous if the settings are wrong. Use loopback address(127.0.0.1) to prevent access from others.
During OAuth procedure, CarotDAV shows the other site.
Some services needs HTTPS server during OAuth. Since this site doesn't support HTTPS, CarotDAV use this page instead. I assure that site is safe in the same way as CarotDAV.
CarotDAV accesses version file to confirm update on boot. Below informations are logged on the server at that time.
- Current version of CarotDAV you use.
- Access Time.
- IP Address.
I keep these logs not to be seen from others as possible. I might use or public these information after statistical processing. I might show these logs to public institution if they claim.
CarotDAV collect no other information.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- carotdav.1.15.10.nupkg (ccabd47ee34f) - ## / 63
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|CarotDAV 1.15.10||103||Friday, February 12, 2021||Approved|
|CarotDAV 1.15.9||291||Saturday, June 13, 2020||Approved|
|CarotDAV 1.15.8||299||Sunday, January 12, 2020||Approved|
|CarotDAV 1.15.7||171||Thursday, September 19, 2019||Approved|
|CarotDAV 1.15.6||94||Monday, September 16, 2019||Approved|
|CarotDAV 1.15.5||132||Monday, July 22, 2019||Approved|
|CarotDAV 1.9.9||1298||Wednesday, June 26, 2013||Approved|
Copyright © 2007-2018 HOBARA REI
- This discussion is only about CarotDAV and the CarotDAV package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CarotDAV, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.