Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 4.5.7:
17 Feb 2021
Tags:ccenhancer ccleaner enhancer plugin add-on cleaner
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 17 Feb 2021.
CCEnhancer is a small tool which adds support for over 1,000 new programs into the popular program CCleaner. The tool uses the winapp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for programs. The rules were sourced mainly from the Piriform Support Forum, with several sourced from other places around the internet. Directly download the winapp2.ini file here.
The actual file containing the definitions is not included with the program, but is instead downloaded by the program. Simply press ‘Download Latest’ and the tool will automatically download the most recent version of the definitions. If CCEnhancer cannot locate the CCleaner.exe file you can open a dialog box and select the page yourself.
When used correctly, you should see more programs appear in the CCleaner menu.
The entries created by this tool are not supported by Piriform, the makers of CCleaner. This tool is to be used at your own risk and neither Piriform or SingularLabs cannot be held responsible for any damage caused as a result. These entries were created and tested by users of the Piriform and SingularLabs forums are considered unsupported. If you identify a bad entry, please report it to us on the support forum and we will look into the matter. CCleaner, Piriform & the CCleaner Logo are registered trademarks of Piriform Ltd.
winapp2.ini is licensed under the Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- ccenhancer.4.5.7.nupkg (7aec97f2a28d) - ## / 63
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|CCEnhancer 4.5.7||2329||Wednesday, February 17, 2021||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.5.6||5765||Friday, February 7, 2020||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.5.5||1420||Sunday, January 26, 2020||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 18.104.22.16890517||4399||Friday, May 17, 2019||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 22.214.171.12490515||540||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.5.4||749||Wednesday, May 1, 2019||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.5.1||92628||Sunday, October 1, 2017||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.5||3562||Sunday, September 24, 2017||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 126.96.36.1991||8847||Monday, July 31, 2017||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 188.8.131.52||2641||Friday, July 14, 2017||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.4.2||8256||Saturday, March 18, 2017||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.4.1||6699||Friday, September 2, 2016||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 184.108.40.206||1166||Monday, August 22, 2016||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.4||2918||Monday, December 7, 2015||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.3.2||390||Saturday, July 18, 2015||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.3.1||377||Sunday, July 5, 2015||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.3||2699||Sunday, May 24, 2015||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.2||2013||Sunday, November 30, 2014||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 4.0||1505||Friday, August 15, 2014||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 3.9.20140217||1358||Monday, February 17, 2014||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 3.9||478||Sunday, February 16, 2014||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 3.8||901||Monday, August 26, 2013||Approved|
|CCEnhancer 3.7||590||Monday, June 3, 2013||Approved|
© 2019 SingularLabs
- This discussion is only about CCEnhancer and the CCEnhancer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CCEnhancer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.