Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 23.200:
01 Feb 2021
- MAXON Computer
Tags:cinebench maxon benchmark
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator mwallner on 05 Feb 2021.
Cinebench is a real-world cross-platform test suite that evaluates your computer's hardware capabilities. Improvements to Cinebench Release 23 reflect the overall advancements to CPU and rendering technology in recent years, providing a more accurate measurement of Cinema 4D's ability to take advantage of multiple CPU cores and modern processor features available to the average user. Best of all: It's free.
Cinebench is the perfect tool to compare CPU and graphics performance across various systems and platforms.
Only compatible with 64-bit Operating Systems.
$packageName = 'cinebench' $url = 'http://http.maxon.net/pub/cinebench/CinebenchR23.zip' $md5Hash = 'ab936936b97c7b54a05fda185f846bf8' $installDir = $env:chocolateyPackageFolder Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" -Url "$url" -UnzipLocation "$installDir" -checksum $md5Hash Install-ChocolateyDesktopLink -TargetFilePath "$installDir\Cinebench.exe"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|MAXON Cinebench 23.200||1768||Monday, February 1, 2021||Approved|
|MAXON Cinebench 126.96.36.199||4811||Tuesday, October 1, 2019||Approved|
|MAXON Cinebench 20.0||1122||Tuesday, June 18, 2019||Approved|
|MAXON CINEBENCH 15.038||2507||Monday, January 30, 2017||Approved|
|MAXON CINEBENCH 188.8.131.5240816||658||Friday, August 15, 2014||Unknown|
|MAXON CINEBENCH 15.0||450||Thursday, August 14, 2014||Unknown|
Copyright MAXON Computer GmbH, MAXON Computer Inc., MAXON Computer Ltd.
- Cinebench R23 now supports Apple’s M1-powered computing systems.
- Cinebench is now based on the latest Release 23 code using updated compilers, and has a minimum runtime activated by default (previously hidden in preferences).
- Cinebench R23 provides improved benchmark accuracy for current and next generation CPUs to test if a machine runs stable on a high CPU load, if the cooling solution of a desktop or notebook is sufficient for longer running tasks to deliver the full potential of the CPU, and if a machine is able to handle demanding real-life 3D tasks.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about MAXON Cinebench and the MAXON Cinebench package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MAXON Cinebench, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.