Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.4.6:
25 May 2015
- Lukas Holocek
This is not the latest version of Copyq available.
2.4.6 | Updated: 25 May 2015
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
Scan Testing Successful:
No detections found in any package files
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 08 Jun 2015.
CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs.
Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
Items can be:
- edited with internal editor or with preferred text editor,
- moved to other tabs,
- drag'n'dropped to applications,
- marked with tag or a note,
- passed to or changed by custom commands,
- or simply removed.
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag'n'drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
$packageName = 'CopyQ' $installerType = 'EXE' #only one of these: exe, msi, msu $url = 'https://github.com/hluk/CopyQ/releases/download/v2.4.6/copyq-2.4.6-setup.exe' # download url #$url64 = 'URL_x64_HERE' # 64bit URL here or remove - if installer decides, then use $url $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|CopyQ 4.1.0||1867||Saturday, April 24, 2021||Approved|
|CopyQ 4.0.0||515||Monday, April 12, 2021||Approved|
|CopyQ 184.108.40.20610314||878||Sunday, March 14, 2021||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.13.0||2613||Saturday, October 17, 2020||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.12.0||2271||Sunday, July 12, 2020||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.11.1||1918||Saturday, May 9, 2020||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.11.0||384||Saturday, May 2, 2020||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.10.0||2272||Monday, February 3, 2020||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.9.3||1181||Sunday, November 17, 2019||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.9.2||1219||Monday, August 26, 2019||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.9.1||337||Monday, August 19, 2019||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.9.0||767||Friday, June 28, 2019||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.8.0||1117||Thursday, April 11, 2019||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.7.3||875||Sunday, February 3, 2019||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.7.2||611||Tuesday, January 1, 2019||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.7.1||628||Monday, November 19, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.7.0||438||Monday, November 5, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.6.1||781||Wednesday, September 26, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.6.0||275||Monday, September 24, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 220.127.116.1180617||978||Sunday, June 17, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.4.0||690||Monday, April 30, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.3.1||537||Saturday, April 7, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.3.0||467||Sunday, March 18, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.2.0||561||Monday, February 19, 2018||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.1.2||1300||Sunday, October 22, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.1.1||589||Sunday, October 1, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.1.0||374||Thursday, September 28, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.0.3||753||Monday, July 3, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.0.2||542||Wednesday, May 31, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.0.1||473||Wednesday, May 10, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 3.0.0||479||Wednesday, April 5, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.9.0||528||Saturday, February 18, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.8.3||436||Tuesday, January 31, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.8.2||418||Monday, January 16, 2017||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.8.1||478||Saturday, December 3, 2016||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.8.0||383||Wednesday, November 23, 2016||Approved|
|CopyQ 18.104.22.16860708||450||Sunday, August 7, 2016||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.7.1||412||Sunday, June 19, 2016||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.7.0||355||Thursday, May 5, 2016||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.6.1||392||Monday, February 15, 2016||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.6.0||357||Sunday, February 7, 2016||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.5.0||337||Friday, December 18, 2015||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.4.8||345||Monday, August 17, 2015||Approved|
|CopyQ 2.4.7||436||Monday, June 22, 2015||Approved|
|Copyq 2.4.6||397||Monday, May 25, 2015||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Copyq and the Copyq package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Copyq, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.