Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.62:
28 Sep 2020
- Nir Sofer
Tags:tcp ip udp port monitor
This is not the latest version of CurrPorts available.
2.62 | Updated: 28 Sep 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 07 Oct 2020.
CurrPorts is network monitoring software that displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP
ports on your local computer.
For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed,
including the process name, full path of the process, version information of the process (product name,
file description, and so on), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it.
In addition, CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the
ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file , XML file, or to tab-delimited text file.
CurrPorts also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified
applications (Applications without version information and icons).
If this package isn't up-to-date for some days, Create an issue
$packageName = 'cports' $url = 'https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.zip' $checksum = '3bf40ba1404710915a4205f0d575ef0e4dc65943403ae4fd5fea59cdaf882535' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports-x64.zip' $checksum64 = 'ace971e1dd5369ae03af80df28a87fa4ea54f9595476a7cea2887656edf695c9' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- cports.2.62.nupkg (fb4e45dfa12b) - ## / 64
- cports-x64.zip (ace971e1dd53) - ## / 59
- cports.zip (3bf40ba14047) - ## / 63
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|CurrPorts 2.65||582||Saturday, April 24, 2021||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.63||588||Thursday, November 12, 2020||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.62||363||Monday, September 28, 2020||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.60||1583||Monday, June 17, 2019||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.55||410||Sunday, May 5, 2019||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.50||1462||Monday, March 12, 2018||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.36||522||Thursday, October 12, 2017||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.35||491||Thursday, September 14, 2017||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.32||336||Saturday, September 2, 2017||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.31||466||Saturday, March 18, 2017||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.30||531||Thursday, October 27, 2016||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.25||384||Thursday, October 20, 2016||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.22||378||Wednesday, March 23, 2016||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.21||351||Tuesday, February 23, 2016||Approved|
|CurrPorts 2.20||451||Tuesday, August 25, 2015||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about CurrPorts and the CurrPorts package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CurrPorts, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.