- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 1.01:
02 Apr 2015
- Nir Sofer
Tags:ie toolbar customizations
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 08 Feb 2016.
The CustomizeIE utility allows you to easily add, edit and delete additional toolbar buttons and menu items in Internet Explorer. (Version 5.0 and above)
$packageName = 'ctie' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/ctie.zip' $checksum = '7b555883d23425b68d7832c5390be095c299b9be' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|CustomizeIE 1.01||831||Thursday, April 2, 2015||Approved|
© 2003 NirSoft
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about CustomizeIE and the CustomizeIE package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CustomizeIE, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.