Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 188.8.131.5218:
30 May 2017
- David V. Kocher
- Yves Langisch
Tags:cloud storage file-browser
This is not the latest version of Cyberduck available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of Cyberduck available.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 30 May 2017.
Connect to every server with an easy to use interface.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer)
- WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning)
- Amazon S3
- Google Cloud Storage
- Rackspace Cloud Files
- Edit any file with your preferred editor
- Distribute your content in the cloud
- Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field
- Browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance. Works with any character encoding for the correct display of Umlaute, Japanese and Chinese.
- Limit the number of concurrent transfers and filter files using a regular expression. Resume both interrupted download and uploads. Recursively transfer directories.
- The best client to connect to many new OpenStack Swift deployments.
- Advanced SSH features
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- cyberduck.184.108.40.20618.nupkg (6c9c8ed05720) - ## / 58
- Cyberduck-Installer-220.127.116.1118.exe (cba7bbbb75fe) - ## / 61
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168493||1558||Wednesday, March 31, 2021||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124411||1264||Wednesday, March 17, 2021||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199203||2211||Tuesday, January 26, 2021||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52119||1005||Friday, January 15, 2021||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206081||639||Tuesday, January 12, 2021||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11862||1654||Wednesday, December 2, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168788||933||Thursday, November 19, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124744||964||Tuesday, November 10, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199520||1564||Wednesday, September 30, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52485||908||Friday, September 18, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206437||827||Thursday, September 10, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11324||1234||Monday, August 17, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168280||649||Wednesday, August 12, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124065||1935||Tuesday, June 16, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199960||1159||Tuesday, May 26, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52784||1481||Tuesday, April 28, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206621||65||Friday, March 27, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11097||4583||Wednesday, January 1, 2020||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168089||349||Friday, December 27, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124045||749||Monday, December 16, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199913||992||Wednesday, November 27, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52900||216||Tuesday, November 26, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206675||1700||Tuesday, October 29, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11577||1068||Tuesday, October 8, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168395||14697||Wednesday, September 11, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124998||1878||Wednesday, July 24, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199930||1366||Tuesday, June 25, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52869||1069||Wednesday, June 5, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206164||4215||Wednesday, February 27, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11061||805||Friday, February 15, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168768||1169||Wednesday, January 16, 2019||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124107||1746||Thursday, November 1, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199219||2100||Thursday, June 21, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52146||1110||Monday, June 4, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206133||470||Wednesday, May 30, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11854||1058||Tuesday, May 1, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168773||1252||Wednesday, April 4, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124722||1067||Wednesday, March 14, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199633||803||Thursday, February 22, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52606||644||Tuesday, February 13, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206408||1087||Wednesday, January 10, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11404||291||Wednesday, January 10, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168375||389||Tuesday, January 9, 2018||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124291||791||Wednesday, December 13, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199228||672||Thursday, November 30, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52105||837||Wednesday, November 15, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206765||763||Sunday, October 29, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11754||393||Friday, October 27, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.168659||850||Monday, October 16, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.124405||1106||Saturday, September 9, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.199305||673||Friday, September 1, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.52209||616||Friday, August 25, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.206027||661||Wednesday, August 9, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.11806||680||Tuesday, July 25, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16871||1289||Wednesday, June 28, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12453||744||Friday, June 2, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19918||478||Tuesday, May 30, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5225||723||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20662||9488||Tuesday, April 18, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.1125||486||Thursday, April 13, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16861||783||Monday, March 13, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12424||683||Wednesday, March 1, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19911||305||Wednesday, March 1, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5240||1025||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20661||637||Sunday, February 5, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.1128||459||Tuesday, January 31, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16821||640||Thursday, January 19, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12405||394||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19985||395||Tuesday, January 17, 2017||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5296||915||Sunday, November 6, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20683||348||Friday, November 4, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.1117||574||Thursday, October 20, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16874||1096||Tuesday, October 11, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12453||701||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19975||348||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5204||303||Friday, June 17, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 184.108.40.20698||380||Friday, April 22, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 220.127.116.1169||289||Monday, April 18, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 18.104.22.16855||524||Friday, March 18, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 22.214.171.12483||443||Thursday, March 3, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 126.96.36.19963||361||Monday, February 29, 2016||Approved|
|Cyberduck 188.8.131.5251109||923||Monday, November 9, 2015||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.7.3||457||Sunday, October 25, 2015||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.7.2||741||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.7.1||269||Wednesday, July 8, 2015||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.7||1897||Saturday, April 25, 2015||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6.5||774||Saturday, March 28, 2015||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6.4||705||Wednesday, January 28, 2015||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6.3||410||Friday, January 23, 2015||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6.1||572||Friday, December 19, 2014||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.6||511||Sunday, November 23, 2014||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.5.2.0001||659||Thursday, August 28, 2014||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.5.2||336||Wednesday, August 27, 2014||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.5.1||405||Tuesday, August 19, 2014||Approved|
|Cyberduck 4.4.3||632||Sunday, December 29, 2013||Approved|
© 2002 David V. Kocher, 2011 Yves Langisch
- This discussion is only about Cyberduck and the Cyberduck package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cyberduck, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.