Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.0.72:
11 May 2021
- Matthew Monahan - Unfrl LLC
Tags:dug DNS Propagation CLI
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 11 May 2021.
A global DNS propagation checker that gives pretty output.
md5: E9212B71708FD6DB7D13C14DC5D1C76A | sha1: 903E22F71F0B9E91B6DC5C316048FCC7E99F6258 | sha256: CDC7475BEF06CFA36A3158A91C24A406B4BCC389698832DB452EA30F3A7711B4 | sha512: C4699738BB99566508C12BB3D0F9B36189DAF240DC6C87F9ABA525951920A73B3A70899A25A1DCA5E87E3B209CA0B1DBCB667C3EC32E8163865953E4D756EC09
ANTI-CAPITALIST SOFTWARE LICENSE (v 1.4) Copyright © 2020 Matthew Monahan, Unfrl LLC This is anti-capitalist software, released for free use by individuals and organizations that do not operate by capitalist principles. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person or organization (the "User") obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to use, copy, modify, merge, distribute, and/or sell copies of the Software, subject to the following conditions: 1. The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or modified versions of the Software. 2. The User is one of the following: a. An individual person, laboring for themselves b. A non-profit organization c. An educational institution d. An organization that seeks shared profit for all of its members, and allows non-members to set the cost of their labor 3. If the User is an organization with owners, then all owners are workers and all workers are owners with equal equity and/or equal vote. 4. If the User is an organization, then the User is not law enforcement or military, or working for or under either. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Unfrl LLC is the vendor of 'dug'. The entire application is bundled in a single executble (output\dug.exe). We also include debug symbols (output\dug.pdb).
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|dug 0.0.72||15||Tuesday, May 11, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.70||28||Saturday, January 30, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.68||7||Thursday, January 21, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.65||14||Sunday, January 17, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.64||15||Wednesday, January 13, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.63||10||Tuesday, January 12, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.61||21||Tuesday, January 12, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.60||12||Sunday, January 10, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.59||33||Monday, January 4, 2021||Approved|
|dug 0.0.1||25||Saturday, January 2, 2021||Approved|
2020 Unfrl LLC
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about dug and the dug package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or dug, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.