Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 15.0210.1:
03 Jan 2016
Tags:cpu gpu graphics card gigabyte tune fan
This is not the latest version of EasyTune6 available.
15.0210.1 | Updated: 03 Jan 2016
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing Unknown
Scan Testing Successful:
No detections found in any package files
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 07 Jan 2016.
GIGABYTE has created EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
Note: only for GIGABYTE mainboards and only for those that support it. Read up if it can be used on your system.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName= 'easytune6' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'ftp://download.gigabyte.ru/utility/motherboard_utility_gbttools_gbt_et6.exe' $archiveLocation = Join-Path $toolsDir 'easytune.zip' $folderLocation = Join-Path $toolsDir 'Easytune6' $fileLocation = Join-Path $folderLocation 'setup.exe' $silentArgs = '/S /v/qn' $fileType = 'exe' Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $archiveLocation $url Get-ChocolateyUnzip $archiveLocation $toolsDir Install-ChocolateyInstallPackage $packageName $fileType $silentArgs $fileLocation Remove-Item $fileLocation -Force Remove-Item $archiveLocation -Force
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- easytune6.15.0210.1.nupkg (73a513196a02) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|EasyTune6 15.0210.1.2||1108||Thursday, August 25, 2016||Approved|
|EasyTune6 15.0210.1||332||Sunday, January 3, 2016||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about EasyTune6 and the EasyTune6 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EasyTune6, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.