Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.12.1:
13 Feb 2015
- EditorConfig Team
Tags:development editor IDE coding-style
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Unknown and 1 Passing Test
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 19 Feb 2015.
EditorConfig helps developers define and maintain consistent coding styles between different editors and IDEs. The EditorConfig project consists of a file format for defining coding styles and a collection of text editor plugins that enable editors to read the file format and adhere to defined styles. EditorConfig files are easily readibly and they work nicely with version control systems. This package installs the editorconfig command line tooling written in .NET.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <configuration> <appSettings> <add key="version" value=""/> </appSettings> <startup> <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/> </startup> </configuration>
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- editorconfig.core.0.12.1.nupkg (fe1577e8886f) - ## / 56
- EditorConfig.Core.dll (8da376055110) - ## / 55
- editorconfig.exe (00d39d939704) - ## / 55
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|EditorConfig Core 0.12.1||1682||Friday, February 13, 2015||Approved|
|EditorConfig Core 0.12.0||489||Monday, December 1, 2014||Approved|
|EditorConfig Core 0.11.5.20130520||593||Monday, May 20, 2013||Approved|
|EditorConfig Core 0.11.0.20130311||379||Thursday, March 14, 2013||Approved|
|EditorConfig Core 0.9.1.20120622||449||Sunday, July 1, 2012||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about EditorConfig Core and the EditorConfig Core package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EditorConfig Core, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.