Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 4.1.3:
17 Jun 2021
- Electrum Developers
Tags:bitcoin btc blockchain wallet cryptocurrency
4.1.3 | Updated: 17 Jun 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
There are versions of this package awaiting moderation . See the Version History section below.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 17 Jun 2021.
Electrum is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet. It protects you from losing coins in a backup
mistake or computer failure, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that
you can write on paper or learn by heart. There is no waiting time when you start the client,
because it does not download the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Instant on: Your client does not download the blockchain. It uses a network of specialized servers that index the blockchain.
- Forgiving: Your wallet can be recovered from a secret seed.
- Safe: Your seed and private keys are encrypted on your hard drive. They are never sent to the servers.
- Low trust: Information received from the servers is verified using SPV. Servers are authenticated using SSL
- No downtimes: Your client is not tied to a particular server; it will switch instantly if your server is down.
- Ubiquitous: You can use the same wallet on different computers, they will synchronize automatically.
- Cold Storage: Sign transactions from a computer that is always offline. Broadcast them using a machine that does not have your keys.
- Reachable: You can export your private keys into other Bitcoin clients.
- Established: Electrum is open source and was first released in November 2011.
If this package isn't up-to-date for some days, Create an issue
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- electrum.4.1.3.nupkg (e0392aad7d1b) - ## / 61
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Electrum 4.1.4||1||Friday, June 18, 2021||
Waiting for Maintainer
|Electrum 4.1.3||86||Thursday, June 17, 2021||Approved|
|Electrum 4.1.2||524||Friday, April 9, 2021||Approved|
|Electrum 4.1.1||123||Saturday, April 3, 2021||Approved|
|Electrum 4.1.0||55||Thursday, April 1, 2021||Approved|
|Electrum 4.0.9||461||Friday, December 18, 2020||Approved|
|Electrum 4.0.8||46||Friday, December 18, 2020||Approved|
|Electrum 4.0.7||24||Wednesday, December 9, 2020||Approved|
|Electrum 4.0.6||132||Saturday, December 5, 2020||Approved|
|Electrum 4.0.5||137||Wednesday, November 18, 2020||Approved|
|Electrum 4.0.4||174||Friday, October 16, 2020||Approved|
|Electrum 4.0.3||181||Friday, September 11, 2020||Approved|
|Electrum 4.0.2||172||Saturday, August 1, 2020||Approved|
|Electrum 3.1.2||1391||Thursday, March 29, 2018||Approved|
|Electrum 3.1.1||365||Monday, March 12, 2018||Approved|
|Electrum 3.1.0||291||Wednesday, March 7, 2018||Approved|
|Electrum 3.0.6||415||Saturday, February 3, 2018||Approved|
|Electrum 3.0.4||459||Saturday, January 6, 2018||Approved|
|Electrum 3.0.3||477||Tuesday, December 12, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 3.0.2||490||Monday, November 13, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 3.0.1||369||Monday, November 6, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.9.2||547||Thursday, August 3, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.9.1||301||Thursday, August 3, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.9.0||315||Thursday, July 27, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.8.3||427||Monday, May 29, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.8.2||427||Wednesday, March 22, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.8.1||358||Saturday, March 11, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.8.0||348||Thursday, March 9, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.7.18||426||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.7.16||372||Monday, January 9, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.7.15||317||Friday, January 6, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.7.14||309||Wednesday, January 4, 2017||Approved|
|Electrum 2.7.12||500||Thursday, November 10, 2016||Approved|
|Electrum 2.7.11||328||Thursday, October 27, 2016||Approved|
|Electrum 2.7.9||382||Thursday, October 20, 2016||Approved|
|Electrum 2.6.4||444||Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Approved|
|Electrum 2.6.3||390||Sunday, March 20, 2016||Approved|
|Electrum 2.6.2||344||Monday, March 7, 2016||Approved|
|Electrum 2.6.1||333||Wednesday, March 2, 2016||Approved|
|Electrum 2.6||324||Friday, February 26, 2016||Approved|
|Electrum 2.5.4||376||Tuesday, November 17, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.5.1||296||Sunday, October 18, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.5||334||Sunday, October 18, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.4.4||324||Sunday, August 23, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.4.3||353||Saturday, August 22, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.4.2||302||Tuesday, August 18, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.3.2||393||Tuesday, June 16, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.3.1||391||Sunday, June 14, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.3||377||Friday, June 12, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.2||360||Thursday, May 21, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.1.1||335||Wednesday, May 20, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 2.0.4||390||Friday, April 17, 2015||Approved|
|Electrum 1.9.8||431||Thursday, February 5, 2015||Approved|
© 2012 Electrum
- This discussion is only about Electrum and the Electrum package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Electrum, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.