Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.30-snapshot:
28 Feb 2019
- Sebastien Blavier
Tags:extraputty putty ssh
This is a prerelease version of ExtraPuTTY (Portable).
0.30-snapshot | Updated: 28 Feb 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is a prerelease version of ExtraPuTTY (Portable).
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
ExtraPuTTY is a fork from 0.67 version of PuTTY.
ExtraPuTTY has all the features from the original soft and adds others.
Below a short list of the principal features (see all features):
- DLL frontend
- TestStand API ( LabWindows ,TestStand 2012)
- Scripting a session with lua 5.3.
- Automatic sequencing of commands.
- Shortcuts for pre-defined commands.
- Keyboard shortcuts for pre-defined command
- Portability (use of directories structure)
- Integrates FTP,TFTP,SCP,SFTP,Ymodem,Xmodem transfert protocols
- Integrates PuTTYcyg,PuTTYSC, HyperLink, zmodem and session manager projects
- Change default settings from configuration file
- Change putty settings during session
- PuTTYcmdSender : tool to send command or keyboard shortcut to multiple putty windows
It is written and maintained primarily by Sebastien Blavier and Simon Tatham (team's) for PuTTY.
ExtraPuTTY is free and only designed for Microsoft Windows platform.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $fileLocation = Join-Path $toolsDir 'putty.zip' Get-ChocolateyUnzip $fileLocation $toolsDir
From: http://extraputty.com/license.html LICENSE ExtraPuTTY is based on PuTTY software which is developed by Simon Tatham team's under MIT license (PuTTY's license). The ExtraPuTTY Licensing Model Version 3.0 (funny donate) ExtraPuTTY is a free software and copyright 2007-2016 Sebastien Blavier. The ExtraPuTTY executables are distributed under the Earth license as described below : Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software without limitation the rights to use, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: Do your possible : to respect children to reduce your consumption of energy to respect animal to respect environment The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software : THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SIMON TATHAM and SEBASTIEN BLAVIER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. The precise license text, as given in the About box and in the file license in the distribution and affects all versions of ExtrapuTTY since 0.30. In particular, anybody (even companies) can use ExtraPuTTY without restriction (even for commercial purposes) and owe nothing to me or anybody else. Also, apart from having to maintain the copyright notice and the licence text in derivative products, anybody (even companies) can use the ExtraPuTTY into their own programs and products (even commercial products) and owe nothing to me or anybody else. And, of course, there is no warranty and if ExtraPuTTY causes you damage you're on your own, so don't use it if you're unhappy with that.
md5: 8A69641F05878B9092D3A03D0337ABB9 | sha1: 1BEE3B65A04434367C7A4D8D8D374819972DE701 | sha256: 07367FAF5F111FDDF7E0941C96C0B1B2D60CF311656B425C808100A4929E3A8A | sha512: F28DBCAE944E5F269AC2EF9F0D971FF755B8C6DA6B978F7FFAF4199B1B0BB61CF943E4FD692AE20CBB43A7E94E07106EDBB30FF7DA7CA88F61B1DD1E78EF91F6
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Download original archive from here and compare checksum: http://extraputty.com/snapshots/Download/thanksputty.html
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- msvcm80.dll (c4c8c2d251b9) - ## / 69
- msvcp80.dll (2026f3c4f830) - ## / 69
- msvcr80.dll (02bdde38e4c6) - ## / 69
- PAGEANT.EXE (dd78cc0d9e1d) - ## / 66
- plink.exe (976c216119d5) - ## / 70
- PSCP.EXE (b20ba6df30bb) - ## / 64
- PSFTP.EXE (db4cd0beb571) - ## / 66
- PUTTYGEN.EXE (3f13922b0720) - ## / 71
- msvcr120.dll (86e39b5995af) - ## / 71
- cthelper.exe (70f19ca2f0e8) - ## / 55
- lua53.dll (f95acbd6f8ab) - ## / 66
- extraputty.portable.0.30-snapshot.nupkg (ba012090b317) - ## / 54
- putty.zip (07367faf5f11) - ## / 56
- cthelper64.exe (4e991e3d3897) - ## / 72
- putty.exe (e0c844f58662) - ## / 67
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|ExtraPuTTY (Portable) 0.30-snapshot||152||Thursday, February 28, 2019||Exempted|
|extraputty (Portable) 0.29-rc2||65||Wednesday, February 27, 2019||Exempted|
2007-2015 Sébastian Blavier. All rights reserved
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about ExtraPuTTY (Portable) and the ExtraPuTTY (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ExtraPuTTY (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.