Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.30:
01 Feb 2015
- D. Richard Hipp
Tags:chocolatey fossil scm sqlite
This is not the latest version of Fossil SCM available.
1.30 | Updated: 01 Feb 2015
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 10 Feb 2015.
Fossil is a cross-platform server that runs on Linux, BSD derivatives, Mac and Windows. It is capable of performing distributed version control, bug tracking, wiki services, and blogging. The software has a built-in web interface, which reduces project tracking complexity and promotes situational awareness. A user may simply type "fossil ui" from within any check-out and Fossil automatically opens the user's web browser in a page that gives detailed history and status information on that project.
# Virtual Package
write-host -foregroundColor YELLOW "NOTICE: Uninstall also fossil.portable package with command 'CUNINST fossil.portable' to complete uninstall"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- fossil.1.30.nupkg (1c93dbaeb72a) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Fossil SCM 2.16||67||Friday, July 2, 2021||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.15.2||65||Tuesday, June 15, 2021||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.15.1||104||Friday, April 30, 2021||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.15||131||Saturday, March 27, 2021||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.14||162||Wednesday, January 20, 2021||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.13||361||Sunday, November 1, 2020||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.12.1||211||Saturday, August 22, 2020||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.12||80||Sunday, August 16, 2020||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.11.1||197||Tuesday, June 9, 2020||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.11||118||Saturday, May 30, 2020||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 22.214.171.12491010||473||Thursday, October 10, 2019||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.10||137||Saturday, October 5, 2019||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.9||221||Saturday, July 13, 2019||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 2.8||341||Tuesday, April 9, 2019||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 1.35||849||Tuesday, June 14, 2016||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 1.34||369||Saturday, November 7, 2015||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 1.33||378||Monday, June 29, 2015||Approved|
|Fossil SCM 1.30||404||Sunday, February 1, 2015||Approved|
Fossil v 1.30 (2015-01-19 11:29:00)
Key changes in this release include:
- Added the fossil bundle command.
- Added the fossil purge command.
- Added the fossil publish command.
- Added the fossil unpublished command.
- Enhance the /tree webpage to show the age of each file with the option to sort by age.
- Enhance the /brlist webpage to show additional information about each branch and to be sortable by clicking on column headers.
- Add support for Docker. Just install docker and type "sudo docker run -d -p 8080:8080 nijtmans/fossil" to get it running.
- Add the fossil fusefs DIRECTORY command that mounts a Fuse Filesystem at the given DIRECTORY and populates it with read-only copies of all historical check-ins. This only works on systems that support FuseFS.
- Add the administrative log that records all configuration.
- Added the /sitemap webpage.
- Added the /bloblist web page.
- Let fossil new no longer create an initial empty commit by default. The first commit after checking out an empty repository will become the initial commit.
- Added the fossil all dbstat and fossil all info commands.
- Update SQLite to version 3.8.8.
- Added the --verily option to the fossil clean command.
- Add the "autosync-tries" setting to control the number of autosync attempts before returning an error.
- Added a compile-time option (--with-miniz) to build using miniz instead of zlib. Disabled by default.
- Support customization of commands and webpages, including the ability to add new ones, via the "TH1 hooks" feature. Disabled by default. Enabled via a compile-time option.
- Add the [checkout], [render], [styleHeader], [styleFooter], [trace], [getParameter], [setParameter], [artifact], and [globalState] commands to TH1, primarily for use by TH1 hooks.
- Automatically adjust the width of command-line timeline output according to the detected width of the terminal.
- Prompt the user to optionally fix invalid UTF-8 at check-in.
- Added a line-number toggle option to the /info and /artifact pages.
- Most commands now issue errors rather than silently ignoring unrecognized command-line options.
- Use full 40-character SHA1 hashes (instead of abbreviations) in most internal URLs.
- The "ssh:" sync method on windows now uses "plink.exe" instead of "ssh" as the secure-shell client program.
- Prevent a partial clone when the connection is lost.
- Make the distinction between 301 and 302 redirects.
- Allow commits against a closed check-in as long as the commit goes onto a different branch.
- Improved cache control in the web interface reduces unnecessary requests for common resources like the page logo and CSS.
- Fix a rare and long-standing sync protocol bug that would silently prevent the sync from running to completion. Before this bug-fix it was sometimes necessary to do "fossil sync --verily" to get two repositories in sync.
- Add the files_of_checkin virtual table - useful for ad hoc queries in the fossil sql interface, and also used internally.
- Added the "$secureurl" TH1 variable for use in headers and footers.
- (Internal:) Add the ability to include resources as separate files in the source tree that are converted into constant byte arrays in the compiled binary. Use this feature to store the Tk script that implements the --tk diff option in a separate file for easier editing.
- (Internal:) Implement a system of compile-time checks to help ensure the correctness of printf-style formatting strings.
- Fix CVE-2014-3566, also known as the POODLE SSL 3.0 vulnerability.
- Numerous documentation fixes and improvements.
- Other obscure and minor bug fixes - see the timeline for details.
- This discussion is only about Fossil SCM and the Fossil SCM package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Fossil SCM, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.