Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.22:
25 Jun 2019
Tags:vet gerrit-review-cli pull-request gerrit pull-requests
3.22 | Updated: 25 Jun 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 23 Aug 2020.
Gerrit client using pull request review workflow
$toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Get-ChocolateyUnzip "$toolsDir\\vet.zip" "$toolsDir\\vet" rm "$toolsDir\\vet.zip" Install-BinFile "vet" "$toolsDir\\vet\\bin\\vet.bat"
MIT License Copyright (c) 2018 Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This is for the package version 3.22 BACKGROUND The embedded software have been built from source held at <https://github.com/Cosium/vet> The full build script is hosted here: <https://github.com/Cosium/vet/tree/master/distribution/chocolatey> The build is executed on a hosted file server in Cosium The build process created the file vet-windows_x64.zip which is stored as a release on Github https://github.com/Cosium/vet/releases/download/_version_/vet-windows_x64.zip VERIFICATION PROCESS 1. Download the official released file https://github.com/Cosium/vet/releases/download/_version_/vet-windows_x64.zip 2. Check the file hash is as per this document. This zip file should have a SHA256 checksum of d8514e1d8faffd3d1b491fdb8b70d30121d5ccc3a1edb53e2c5850e5d93a2a86 3. Extract the bundled vet-windows_x64.zip from the chocolatey package, has with get-filehash and compare to the hash _sha256_ and the hash derived from 2 above 4. If all three hashes match (hash from github, hash from chocolatey, hash from build process), the file is verified. EXAMPLE: wget https://github.com/Cosium/vet/releases/download/_version_/vet-windows_x64.zip -OutFile .et-windows_x64.zip (get-filehash .et-windows_x64.zip).Hash -eq "_sha256_" LICENSE: The file 'LICENSE.txt' has been obtained from <https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT>
md5: F29CCCB3DB1C2ADA4EF20B38FF213E41 | sha1: C8DD5B6AEFB5A8638DB3DD49726ED8D17CE7382A | sha256: D8514E1D8FAFFD3D1B491FDB8B70D30121D5CCC3A1EDB53E2C5850E5D93A2A86 | sha512: A533A1F100AE34658562F76BD7CBC0ED6DB0F5518A48166E00E3F8AF436991E0B20568F8898D2786DD4A58FDCD24FD60799534720C942394F767B2AB2C228EB6
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- msvcp120.dll (2abf0aab5a3c) - ## / 67
- msvcr120.dll (ad32240bb1de) - ## / 68
- java.dll (89938d88ae3c) - ## / 66
- java.exe (4870d57e871a) - ## / 66
- javaw.exe (867579fe1565) - ## / 67
- jimage.dll (6905fe6758ea) - ## / 67
- jli.dll (6ebaf88aaf95) - ## / 67
- keytool.exe (f9c90599e791) - ## / 68
- net.dll (63b787f5ac20) - ## / 67
- nio.dll (a330b0ed5e3d) - ## / 67
- verify.dll (b617704812f7) - ## / 67
- zip.dll (f157d93cd49d) - ## / 66
- jvm.dll (f2ac032e91c9) - ## / 67
- gerrit-vet.3.22.nupkg (138dfb549049) - ## / 59
- vet.zip (d8514e1d8faf) - ## / 63
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|vet 3.22||257||Tuesday, June 25, 2019||Approved|
|vet 3.19||161||Wednesday, August 1, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.18||132||Friday, July 27, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.17||143||Tuesday, July 17, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.16||127||Saturday, June 30, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.15||165||Saturday, June 2, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.14||161||Friday, May 25, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.13||159||Thursday, May 24, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.12||148||Thursday, May 24, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.11||173||Thursday, May 24, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.10||176||Sunday, May 13, 2018||Approved|
|vet 3.0||160||Saturday, May 12, 2018||Approved|
|vet 2.9||149||Saturday, May 12, 2018||Approved|
|vet 2.8||164||Friday, May 11, 2018||Approved|
|vet 2.7||139||Friday, May 11, 2018||Approved|
|vet 2.6||160||Friday, May 11, 2018||Approved|
|vet 2.4||142||Friday, May 11, 2018||Approved|
|vet 2.3||150||Thursday, May 10, 2018||Approved|
|vet 2.2||156||Thursday, May 10, 2018||Approved|
|vet 1.13||192||Friday, March 23, 2018||Approved|
|vet 1.12||176||Sunday, March 18, 2018||Approved|
|vet 1.11||168||Saturday, March 17, 2018||Approved|
|vet 1.9||181||Saturday, March 17, 2018||Approved|
|vet 1.1||205||Friday, March 9, 2018||Approved|
|vet 1.0||211||Friday, March 2, 2018||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about vet and the vet package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or vet, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.