Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.11.0:
16 Mar 2020
- GitTools Contributors
Tags:github release notes create export
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 16 Mar 2020.
Tool for creating and exporting releases for software applications from online Version Control Systems
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2015 - Present - GitTools Contributors Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: CF38ABA069CADF6DEBD67A9AD9FB23BF | sha1: D93D36FF8F6745DA6DA15B277A0E1571FDB49AC8 | sha256: 0A2E8408C0533E7DA44E4F40DCB475667F9DD5EEBE34C21A4BFBFB826065A501 | sha512: C243AFCEB438587E7BC31EA447131A5251460C1E75D786B2BE2076E231D0B8B84E074584C09F4F4DDA759B8DB6E4059A2E2D3BEAF2F3A9A16041BE8E9F2F40C3
Generate-BinFile "grm" "$packageFolder\Tools\GitReleaseManager.exe"
Remove-BinFile "grm" "$packageFolder\Tools\GitReleaseManager.exe"
md5: AF2580E5BE07D301EF803E3B6243422D | sha1: 959AB9CA00903322F2E4B8A9610B245679CF3D5C | sha256: CDD1EEA8DD04FBF463D9C6F5B65541ABD0536FD7E79DCD4DAE796A50048B5592 | sha512: 77C43440CDB91DE5B072B178B9F34942D23752701F148771DEDAC14A9022C806104F55190B4AA6197369F729D5D94852316990AD54612EB610107B0A01E34839
md5: 7EABDC9525BD1814899DE66FEF6BE715 | sha1: 04CF3922EB9D39ADF9E3ACFE7CB5246C5F718C86 | sha256: AC6EF04B83CA3EC163E6998EF4904434BFFC0405A793AE5DBB2E800E3984DABB | sha512: A0B95E6F5212EA7C2CFA52E372143973F72254AEB67FE6032B1DB58B840F93EC9DA87E565BB696417BB5BD7B6DD9A3A35AF461CF51B0651FB2419EAD79CCADD0
md5: B0A9FB48E515D1716F362B614A116BDE | sha1: C73081BD2BC6974F235C4C612F1A29CA9A6FF76B | sha256: 0984F1501844D3EF0C3616BF62EBB7E1D0C1EEB7126EDB90B398D99244C9FC84 | sha512: 4ABE44238BE8875BC7F92139DC756121B6A378E2A2A2FFE364735D91993CD3FEA8F20E4D1EADD062D0D94F66034C04B88DF197AE1D2E5B2DDE24DC3C1645B64F
md5: 32CF81788EBC00056F0C4FE5892C94E8 | sha1: 6B0BC77940B32813F1D6857AF44B5A3B4BC0CE0B | sha256: 85B24AEF476DFF9503252A66CFEA8AA0DB45C8338EAFCA512AF48C78A4A506A8 | sha512: 4626FE36CCFC3C978D675ECF76A6940149A00780DED4D9D64E9FD4B51ACEEB8767F365705EADB95417417910BB451C0DC3F9D2F888308743C34CFAD6532BB4C1
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <configuration> <startup> <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1" /> </startup> </configuration>
md5: EA55F2F5006B7A17ED11CD1B004E2F99 | sha1: D894CDDD3E2B14CDDFF7F4E4EC8314D8F9FEA7B4 | sha256: 61664BB09E2F715ABEC97C511335BC6F1CC97F7CA756ED742B6B548E052F6BC5 | sha512: D8324FEE9AF5F1C64EC5AAED95BDD5769AE77785A1076434AA207354FCE53DF8621456D56834F91A70E6AEEF8D2C13151C2174531586D0A5487AB2ED487BE3B1
md5: 5AD091F31CFE9D0E1EB325C09A6440CC | sha1: 8655AC00F4EB82DD0C9DC632B02642A3240633B9 | sha256: 7344321F0385A0189D641D7A11371524B91327930BB8EBBEF2DABD94BDAC0BA8 | sha512: 0030F47CA6CFC53A0C2038792839E969A7E80A80669B9498B86CE27A34D49B67F530C09E6A20C79AD2E1B5073135EDC46CC0665ACBB1C9E2327C5D18DA0DC1E6
md5: C48BF7030E583E273E94E2D32B752A83 | sha1: 51666BCEC96F529B1A28B72DB54CC7FCDF68441D | sha256: DED3B57B64ECA479F2A659A244E4C403EBFB83A9A9B30CED893C145E77AFFD29 | sha512: 475E61BBB4484F468548DD7590D1D0BCC19912B322EACF2960B32C2C3FF1084231DDF8E689735E385A1F43E9912F79A028EAE136C7DC8E130F2D3DD1EAF1F004
md5: 4C2B0737D9A73DA09172D3C210B0265D | sha1: A35A98EC72154CC1D112F46BD177A7F043DBCD46 | sha256: 6D8D84C9C14201674D9A309F51E952CF148AD33CDB66507D9677EBF1B1E4432B | sha512: C605BEF0A7CAA12B0D7C47564C3A214EA1DB40F901DFDC4C5B35BF73610A5D9030B67E495B409A79C76AD5EC6EF9962CD56C050C51883A3151D34931A8361AA8
md5: 38662FC41962B0FE6786282348DA8ED9 | sha1: B6086204060018114317328CAD0352DDAB3011F4 | sha256: 4F447B91AC45EC8B4B14A8D78BD98A9A44B27A7C06E4A1CE50770392406057C9 | sha512: 19A61B225C766D01A61C1D5FC21ADF8ED8264D5C6A894131827933DADC9C632CC6A43C1F9A8220062433E0DC95CFED360579AE755F3BCEA60651DD9CDD0E686E
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is owned and updated by the members of the GitTools Organisation on GitHub: https://github.com/GitTools The files contained within this Chocolatey Package are the same as those that are hosted on our releases page: https://github.com/GitTools/GitReleaseManager/releases If you have any concerns about the contents of this package, please raise an issue here: https://github.com/GitTools/GitReleaseManager/releases
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- AutoMapper.dll (0a2e8408c053) - ## / 69
- CommandLine.dll (cdd1eea8dd04) - ## / 69
- Destructurama.Attributed.dll (ac6ef04b83ca) - ## / 67
- Serilog.dll (7344321f0385) - ## / 72
- Serilog.Sinks.Console.dll (ded3b57b64ec) - ## / 70
- Serilog.Sinks.File.dll (6d8d84c9c142) - ## / 72
- gitreleasemanager.portable.0.11.0.nupkg (132d3a99124e) - ## / 65
- GitReleaseManager.exe (85b24aef476d) - ## / 72
- GitReleaseManager.Core.dll (0984f1501844) - ## / 71
- Octokit.dll (61664bb09e2f) - ## / 71
- YamlDotNet.dll (4f447b91ac45) - ## / 72
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|GitReleaseManager 0.11.0||2932||Monday, March 16, 2020||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.10.3||388||Saturday, January 25, 2020||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.10.2||174||Wednesday, January 15, 2020||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.10.0||81||Monday, January 13, 2020||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.9.0||396||Tuesday, November 19, 2019||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.8.0||3790||Sunday, December 30, 2018||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.7.1||3443||Saturday, May 19, 2018||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.5.0||8467||Sunday, July 10, 2016||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.4.0||406||Saturday, January 9, 2016||Approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.3.0||370||Friday, July 10, 2015||Approved|
Copyright (c) 2015 - Present - GitTools Contributors
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about GitReleaseManager and the GitReleaseManager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitReleaseManager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.