Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.38.20180209:
09 Feb 2018
- Arif Bilgin
- graphviz committers
Tags:drawing graph visualization
2.38.20180209 | Updated: 09 Feb 2018
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing FailedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 27 Feb 2018.
Graph Visualization Software includes several layout programs that take descriptions of graphs in a simple text language, and make diagrams in useful formats, such as images and SVG for web pages, PDF or Postscript for inclusion in other documents; or display in an interactive graph browser.
Graphviz also supports GXL, an XML dialect.
<dt>acyclic</dt> <dd>make directed graph acyclic</dd>
<dt>bcomps</dt><dd>biconnected components filter for graphs</dd>
<dt>ccomps</dt><dd>connected components filter for graphs</dd>
<dt>circo</dt><dd>filter for circular layout of graphs</dd>
<dt>diffimg</dt><dd>Calculates intersection between two images</dd>
<dt>dijkstra</dt><dd>single-source distance filter</dd>
<dt>dot</dt><dd>filter for drawing directed graphs</dd>
<dt>dotty</dt><dd>A Customizable Graph Editor</dd>
<dt>fdp</dt><dd>filter for drawing undirected graphs</dd>
<dt>gc</dt><dd>count graph components</dd>
<dt>gvcolor</dt><dd>flow colors through a ranked digraph (previously known as colorize)</dd>
<dt>gvedit</dt><dd>simple graph editor and viewer</dd>
<dt>gvmap</dt><dd>find clusters and create a geographical map highlighting clusters</dd>
<dt>gvpack</dt><dd>merge and pack disjoint graphs</dd>
<dt>gvpr</dt><dd>graph pattern scanning and processing language</dd>
<dt>lefty</dt><dd>A Programmable Graphics Editor</dd>
<dt>lneato</dt><dd>A Customizable Graph Editor</dd>
<dt>mm2gv</dt><dd>Matrix Market-DOT converters</dd>
<dt>neato</dt><dd>filter for drawing undirected graphs</dd>
<dt>nop</dt><dd>pretty-print graph file</dd>
<dt>osage</dt><dd>filter for array-based layouts</dd>
<dt>patchwork</dt><dd>filter for squarified tree maps</dd>
<dt>sccmap</dt><dd>extract strongly connected components of directed graphs</dd>
<dt>sfdp</dt><dd>filter for drawing large undirected graphs</dd>
<dt>smyrna</dt><dd>interactive graph viewer</dd>
<dt>tred</dt><dd>transitive reduction filter for directed graphs</dd>
<dt>twopi</dt><dd>filter for radial layouts of graphs</dd>
<dt>unflatten</dt><dd>adjust directed graphs to improve layout aspect ratio</dd>
$packageName = 'graphviz.portable' $url = 'https://graphviz.gitlab.io/_pages/Download/windows/graphviz-2.38.zip' $sha1 = '8e0eeb7aa6a84fc9c53d29ca9548a66af7762a03' $unzipLocation = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $unzipLocation -Checksum $sha1 -Checksumtype sha1
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- graphviz-2.38.zip (1cb75bc115f6) - ## / 57
- graphviz.portable.2.38.20180209.nupkg (aac8fb006766) - ## / 61
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Graphviz (Portable) 2.38.20180209||43151||Friday, February 9, 2018||Approved|
|Graphviz (Portable) 2.38.20170103||15296||Tuesday, January 3, 2017||Approved|
|Graphviz (Portable) 2.38||6314||Wednesday, January 28, 2015||Approved|
|Graphviz (Portable) 2.36||813||Wednesday, February 19, 2014||Unknown|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Graphviz (Portable) and the Graphviz (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Graphviz (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.