Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2020.0.0:
12 Dec 2020
- Pablo d Angelo and Hugin Team
Tags:hugin photo image panorama
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 12 Dec 2020.
With Hugin you can assemble a mosaic of photographs into a complete immersive panorama, stitch any series of overlapping pictures and much more.
Hugin is an Open Source panorama stitcher and graphical user interface (GUI) for Panorama tools. It also provides a number of additional components and command line tools.
Although Hugin is essentially a panorama stitcher, like other GUI front-ends it has a range of advanced features:
Among the Hugin workflow options, it is possible to correct exposure, Vignetting and White balance between photos; generate HDR, exposure fused or focus stacked output from bracketed photos; or use 16bit and HDR input data natively.
Photos can be digital or scanned, and taken with any kind of camera. A full range of lenses are supported, from simple cameraphones to obscure fisheye lenses. Hugin supports various output projections including a range of spherical, cartographic, and camera projections.
Hugin supports panoramas taken with multiple rows of photos, with or without bracketing. Bracketed photos can be handheld, taken using a DSLR bracketing function, or as consecutive panoramas shot at different EV exposure levels. Hugin can produce successful panoramas shot with cameras that always shoot using auto-exposure and auto-whitebalance.
hugin also supports the use of masks which means that you can exclude parts of images you don't want to appear in your panoramas, or include parts of image you specifically want to appear in your panoramas.
Hugin also uses a separate (background) panorama stitcher. This means that you can render a panorama in the PTBatcherGUI stich window, while working on the next panorama in hugin.
Starting with version 2011.2.0, Hugin is scriptable in Python. The scripting functionality is still in its infancy and requires more development and testing. For now it is available only in Linux and Windows, and currently there is no feedback from the plugin apart from it's success or failure, which is communicated in a dialog. If you're on Linux, you can start hugin from the command line and switch to the window you started it from while the plugin is running - then you'll see any console output it may produce.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- hugin.2020.0.0.nupkg (36cbe397c368) - ## / 64
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Hugin 2020.0.0||370||Saturday, December 12, 2020||Approved|
|Hugin 2019.2.0||668||Monday, December 30, 2019||Approved|
|Hugin 2019.0.0.20190512||420||Thursday, May 16, 2019||Approved|
|Hugin 2019.0.0||167||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||Approved|
|Hugin 2016.2.0||919||Monday, January 23, 2017||Approved|
|Hugin 2015.0.0||451||Thursday, February 11, 2016||Approved|
|Hugin 2014.0.0||406||Wednesday, February 4, 2015||Approved|
© Pablo d'Angelo
- This discussion is only about Hugin and the Hugin package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Hugin, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.