Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.0.1:
10 Jan 2017
Tags:hyper admin console terminal
This is not the latest version of hyper available.
1.0.1 | Updated: 10 Jan 2017
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 11 Jan 2017.
The goal of the project is to create a beautiful and extensible experience for command-line interface users, built on open web standards.
In the beginning, our focus will be primarily around speed, stability and the development of the correct API for extension authors.
In the future, we anticipate the community will come up with innovative additions to enhance what could be the simplest, most powerful and well-tested interface for productivity.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors Install-ChocolateyPackage -packageName 'hyper' -FileType exe -SilentArgs '--silent' -Url64 'https://github.com/zeit/hyper/releases/download/1.0.1/hyper-Setup-1.0.1-win.exe' -checksum64 '2F78829EBE5D23B5FBA5A99010438A3F46E80963F85E00E897D2E996AA883B45' -checksumType64 'sha256'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Hyper (Install) 3.0.2||21911||Friday, May 10, 2019||Approved|
|Hyper (Install) 3.0.1-canary||130||Thursday, May 9, 2019||Approved|
|Hyper (Install) 3.0.0||850||Monday, May 6, 2019||Approved|
|Hyper (Install) 3.0.0-canary||427||Wednesday, January 2, 2019||Approved|
|Hyper (Install) 2.1.2||4590||Friday, February 8, 2019||Approved|
|Hyper (Install) 2.1.1||1871||Wednesday, January 9, 2019||Approved|
|Hyper (Install) 2.1.0||1631||Sunday, December 16, 2018||Approved|
|Hyper (Install) 2.1.0-canary||278||Thursday, October 4, 2018||Exempted|
|hyper 2.0.0||9254||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||Approved|
|hyper 1.4.8||5428||Monday, October 2, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.4.7||706||Thursday, September 21, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.4.6||402||Tuesday, September 19, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.4.4||557||Thursday, September 14, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.4.3||582||Tuesday, September 5, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.3.3||3122||Saturday, May 20, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.3.1||1473||Tuesday, March 14, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.3.0||633||Tuesday, March 14, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.1.0||1489||Tuesday, January 10, 2017||Approved|
|hyper 1.0.1||388||Tuesday, January 10, 2017||Approved|
Perf improvements and URL, emojis, + bug fixes 😱
- Fix lingering text selection upon paste (#819, PR #1218) [@ppot]
- Fix matching of URLs (#1253, #1210, #1042 , #910, #594, #97, PR #1216, PR #1259) [@kevinramsunder, @ppot]
- Fix issues with zsh and improve unicode performance (#1131, #1116, #96, PR #1111) [@dotcypress]
Consolasto the list of default fonts for Windows (PR #1196) [@mqudsi]
- Reset background color after reloading (PR #1262) [@ppot]
line-heightimprovements for rendering emoji (PR #1322) [@dotcypress]
Also note-worthy: URL support will probably move into a core plugin in the near future_.
We'll be introducing, highlighting and documenting a series of core-maintained plugins that you'll be able to include as
@hyper/plugin inside your config 🎉
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about hyper and the hyper package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or hyper, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.