- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 184.108.40.2060:
02 Nov 2012
- Daniel Grunwald
- David Srbecky
- Ed Harvey
- Siegfried Pammer
- Artur Zgodzinski
Tags:ilspy decompiler chocolatey
This is not the latest version of ILSpy available.
220.127.116.110 | Updated: 02 Nov 2012
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
Scan Testing Successful:
No detections found in any package files
This package was approved as a trusted package on 13 Apr 2016.
ILSpy is the open-source .NET assembly browser and decompiler.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- ilspy.18.104.22.1680.nupkg (c57ca1c7e9b2) - ## / 57
- ILSpy_Master_22.214.171.1243_RTW_Binaries.zip (fc2407ac2896) - ## / 57
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|ILSpy 7.1||4296||Monday, May 31, 2021||Approved|
|ILSpy 7.0||5017||Wednesday, April 28, 2021||Approved|
|ILSpy 7.0-rc2||67||Sunday, April 18, 2021||Approved|
|ILSpy 7.0-rc1||41||Thursday, April 8, 2021||Approved|
|ILSpy 7.0-preview3||75||Monday, March 1, 2021||Approved|
|ILSpy 7.0-preview2||89||Monday, January 11, 2021||Approved|
|ILSpy 7.0-preview1||104||Monday, November 16, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.2.1||24041||Monday, October 12, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.2||3360||Thursday, September 24, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.2-preview2||41||Friday, September 18, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.2-preview1||63||Monday, August 31, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.1||8534||Tuesday, July 28, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.0||3418||Tuesday, July 7, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.0-rc1||61||Monday, June 29, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.0-preview4||75||Wednesday, June 17, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.0-preview3||142||Saturday, April 18, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.0-preview2||3262||Tuesday, January 21, 2020||Approved|
|ILSpy 6.0-preview1||155||Monday, December 2, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 5.0.2||28925||Saturday, November 2, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 5.0.1||4732||Monday, October 7, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 5.0||3704||Thursday, September 19, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 5.0-rc1||129||Monday, September 9, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 5.0-preview4||165||Monday, August 12, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 5.0-preview3||136||Monday, July 8, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 5.0-preview2||185||Sunday, May 12, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 5.0-preview1||203||Sunday, March 10, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 4.0.1||32446||Friday, January 25, 2019||Approved|
|ILSpy 126.96.36.19981231-beta3||169||Monday, December 31, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 4.0-beta3||166||Sunday, December 16, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 4.0-beta2||243||Monday, August 13, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 4.0-beta1||190||Thursday, August 2, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 4.0-alpha1||213||Monday, July 23, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 3.2.0||6407||Sunday, July 1, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 3.2-rc||206||Sunday, June 24, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 3.2-beta||204||Monday, June 11, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 188.8.131.5280317-beta1||282||Saturday, March 17, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 3.1||2045||Wednesday, April 11, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 3.1-beta1||248||Thursday, March 15, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 184.108.40.20680317||1100||Saturday, March 17, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 3.0.1||479||Thursday, March 15, 2018||Approved|
|ILSpy 220.127.116.113||14178||Sunday, June 5, 2016||Approved|
|ILSpy 2.3.2||934||Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Approved|
|ILSpy 18.104.22.1685||2877||Monday, July 13, 2015||Approved|
|ILSpy 22.214.171.1247||3824||Tuesday, March 10, 2015||Approved|
|ILSpy 126.96.36.1998||808||Friday, February 20, 2015||Approved|
|ILSpy 188.8.131.527||416||Wednesday, February 18, 2015||Approved|
|ILSpy 184.108.40.2066||800||Wednesday, January 21, 2015||Approved|
|ILSpy 220.127.116.110||3779||Friday, November 2, 2012||Approved|
|ILSpy 18.104.22.1680||755||Wednesday, December 14, 2011||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about ILSpy and the ILSpy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ILSpy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.