Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.9:
09 Aug 2020
- Daniel Scharrer
Tags:innosetup extract unpacker cli
1.9 | Updated: 09 Aug 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 31 Aug 2020.
Inno Setup is a tool to create installers for Microsoft Windows applications. innoextract allows to extract such installers under non-windows systems without running the actual installer using Wine. innoextract currently supports installers created by Inno Setup 1.2.10 to 6.0.3.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $fileLocation = (Get-ChildItem $toolsDir -Filter "*.zip").FullName Get-ChocolateyUnzip $fileLocation $toolsDir
md5: 72D0D0DD874B6236EAA44411F4470EE1 | sha1: ED06AEEBF5ED1A7851A314E2524DAB1BED072CA3 | sha256: 6989342C9B026A00A72A38F23B62A8E6A22CC5DE69805CF47D68AC2FEC993065 | sha512: EEA751BC021B8CB9A979875D7DF5EF0438A8EC6157F75FA9D34B0471BB359DAF15CF9CEE51A21F9115CB8410BDB836A57F1CD6B2198C634CF108E6785F902488
From: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dscharrer/innoextract/master/LICENSE LICENSE Copyright (C) 2011-2019 Daniel Scharrer <[email protected]> This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the author(s) be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software. Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions: 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required. 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software. 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. 1. Download release windows binaries package from https://constexpr.org/innoextract/ and get checksum with utility of choice 2. Get checksum of included innoextract zip 3. Check that the checksums match
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- innoextract.1.9.nupkg (e551a297d101) - ## / 64
- innoextract-1.9-windows.zip (6989342c9b02) - ## / 64
- innoextract.exe (946bd06d8b37) - ## / 72
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Innoextract 1.9||5324||Sunday, August 9, 2020||Approved|
|innoextract 1.8||6902||Monday, November 11, 2019||Approved|
|innoextract 1.6||7218||Tuesday, April 26, 2016||Approved|
|innoextract 1.5||511||Tuesday, September 29, 2015||Approved|
|innoextract 1.4.2||493||Tuesday, February 3, 2015||Approved|
© 2011-2020 Daniel Scharrer
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Innoextract and the Innoextract package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Innoextract, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.