Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.95:
23 Aug 2020
- Nir Sofer
Tags:ip whois gui nirsoft
IPNetInfo - Retrieve IP Address Information
1.95 | Updated: 23 Aug 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
IPNetInfo - Retrieve IP Address Information
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 31 Aug 2020.
IPNetInfo is a small utility that allows you to easily find all available information about an IP address:
- The owner of the IP address
- the country/state name
- IP addresses range
- contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.
This utility can be very useful for finding the origin of unsolicited mail. You can simply copy the message headers from your email software and paste them into the IPNetInfo utility.
IPNetInfo automatically extracts all IP addresses from the message headers, and displays the information about these IP addresses.
- This package is automatically updated using the Chocolatey Automatic Package Update Model (AU).
If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- ipnetinfo.1.95.nupkg (548ba7dd0b1c) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|IPNetInfo - Retrieve IP Address Information 1.95||311||Sunday, August 23, 2020||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.85||423||Sunday, March 3, 2019||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.78||436||Friday, February 16, 2018||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.77||321||Saturday, September 23, 2017||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.76||317||Thursday, July 27, 2017||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.75||380||Saturday, January 21, 2017||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.73||362||Thursday, October 20, 2016||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.72||324||Friday, April 29, 2016||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.71||322||Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.70||302||Sunday, February 28, 2016||Approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.66||360||Wednesday, February 10, 2016||Approved|
Copyright 2004-2020 Nir Sofer
- This discussion is only about IPNetInfo - Retrieve IP Address Information and the IPNetInfo - Retrieve IP Address Information package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or IPNetInfo - Retrieve IP Address Information, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.