Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 5.5.0:
22 Feb 2020
- KDevelop Team
Tags:kdevelop KDE development ide
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 07 Mar 2020.
Built on modern open source technology, the KDevelop IDE offers a seamless development environment to programmers that work on projects of any size. It helps you get the job done while staying out of your way.
At the core of KDevelop lies the combination of an advanced editor with semantic code analysis, which delivers an enriched programming experience thanks to a deep understanding of your project. Additionally, KDevelop offers different workflows to assist the coder during the development process. It helps improve the code's quality, verify its functionality and then deploy it anywhere.
Free of Charge, Open Source
KDevelop is available free of charge and is licensed under the GNU GPL.
We are a proud member of the KDE Community.
KDevelop is a feature-full, plugin extensible IDE for C/C++ and many other programming languages. Supported platforms include Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, macOS and other Unix flavors as well as Microsoft Windows. It is based on KDevelop Platform (kdevplatform), the KDE Frameworks and the Qt libraries. It is under development since 1998.
Running under Windows
Screenshot of KDevelop 5 under Windows with the native Windows 10 style
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- kdevelop.5.5.0.nupkg (282689eb505b) - ## / 63
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|KDevelop 5.5.0||1869||Saturday, February 22, 2020||Approved|
|KDevelop 5.4.2||643||Saturday, September 28, 2019||Approved|
|KDevelop 5.3.2||764||Sunday, March 10, 2019||Approved|
|KDevelop 5.3.1||132||Wednesday, April 3, 2019||Approved|
|KDevelop 5.2.0||1785||Friday, November 17, 2017||Approved|
|KDevelop 18.104.22.168||423||Wednesday, September 20, 2017||Approved|
|KDevelop 5.1.2||752||Monday, September 4, 2017||Approved|
|KDevelop 5.1.1||619||Monday, June 12, 2017||Approved|
|KDevelop 5.1.0||632||Tuesday, March 21, 2017||Approved|
|KDevelop 5.0.2||960||Friday, October 21, 2016||Approved|
Copyright 2016 - All rights reserved
- This discussion is only about KDevelop and the KDevelop package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or KDevelop, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.