Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.1.1:
13 Feb 2016
- KNIME.COM AG
Tags:knime data analysis analytics statistics data-mining admin
This is not the latest version of KNIME (Portable) available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of KNIME (Portable) available.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator doc on 15 Feb 2016.
- Reliable and Trusted: Hardened in the field since 2008 with 18 software releases and thousands of dedicated users.
- Scalable: Effortlessly toggle between single computer, streaming, and big data executions. Integrate new capabilities on top of, alongside, or within your existing infrastructure.
- Room to Grow: Extend the capabilities with our commercial extensions for collaboration, performance, and productivity when you’re ready to take your analytics to the next step.
Data and Tool Blending:
- Data Blending: simple text files, databases, documents, images, networks, and even Hadoop based data can all be combined within the same visual workflow.
- Tool Blending: Python, R, SQL, and Java scripting nodes enable legacy code and expertise to be reused, graphically documented, and shared among data scientists.
- Visual: Easy-to-learn graphical interface means that coding is optional and work is visually documented.
- Unrestricted Open Source: Our latest complete code released twice per year under GPLv3 license, supported on major operating systems. The only restriction is your creativity.
- Open Platform: Your innovation is amplified by bringing our massive world-wide community of data scientists to your most difficult analytics problems.
- Portable: Industry-leading PMML support allows effortless model portability and deployment.
Over 1,000 Modules and Growing
- Support for all major file formats and databases
- Data Blending and Transformation
- Math and Statistical Functions
- Advanced Predictive Algorithms, including Weka support
- Integrated capabilities for Python, R, SQL, Java, JSON, and XML
- Interactive Data Views and Reporting
- Many more, including time series, image processing, network analysis, chemistry
Please have a look at the KNIME Analytics Platform product sheet for details.
The KNIME Analytics Platform incorporates hundreds of processing nodes for data I/O, preprocessing and cleansing, modeling, analysis and data mining as well as various interactive views, such as scatter plots, parallel coordinates and others. It integrates all of the analysis modules of the well known Weka data mining environment and additional plugins allow R-scripts to be run, offering access to a vast library of statistical routines.
KNIME is based on the Eclipse platform and, through its modular API, easily extensible. When desired, custom nodes and types can be implemented in KNIME within hours thus extending KNIME to comprehend and provide first-tier support for highly domain-specific data. This modularity and extensibility enables KNIME to be employed in commercial production environments as well as teaching and research prototyping settings.
KNIME is released under a dual licensing scheme. The open source license (GPL) allows KNIME to be downloaded, distributed, and used freely. See license arrangements for complete details.
$packageName = 'knime.portable' $url = 'https://download.knime.org/analytics-platform/win/knime_3.1.1.win32.win32.x86.zip' $url64 = 'https://download.knime.org/analytics-platform/win/knime_3.1.1.win32.win32.x86_64.zip' $installDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$installDir" "$url64"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- knime.portable.3.1.1.nupkg (71006a0bb129) - ## / 57
- knime_3.1.1.win32.win32.x86_64.zip (de489d436d8f) - ## / 28
- knime_3.1.1.win32.win32.x86.zip (40d7f74e21cd) - ## / 34
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|KNIME (Portable) 4.3.1||35||Friday, January 29, 2021||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.3.0||30||Sunday, December 6, 2020||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.2.3||26||Wednesday, November 4, 2020||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.2.2||35||Monday, September 28, 2020||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.2.1||38||Wednesday, August 26, 2020||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.2.0||34||Thursday, August 13, 2020||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.1.3||110||Wednesday, May 13, 2020||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.1.2||128||Thursday, March 5, 2020||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.1.1||85||Wednesday, February 5, 2020||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.1.0||83||Friday, December 6, 2019||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.0.2||107||Tuesday, October 1, 2019||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.0.1||92||Thursday, August 15, 2019||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 4.0.0||114||Thursday, June 27, 2019||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.7.2||122||Thursday, April 18, 2019||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.7.1||133||Saturday, February 2, 2019||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.7.0||132||Saturday, January 19, 2019||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.6.2||139||Tuesday, November 6, 2018||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.6.1||140||Sunday, September 9, 2018||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.6.0||195||Wednesday, July 18, 2018||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.5.2||287||Tuesday, February 6, 2018||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.5.1||236||Wednesday, January 3, 2018||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.5.0||260||Wednesday, December 6, 2017||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.4.2||263||Tuesday, November 14, 2017||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.4.1||237||Monday, October 30, 2017||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.4.0||340||Thursday, July 13, 2017||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.3.2||285||Saturday, April 8, 2017||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.3.1||336||Monday, January 16, 2017||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.2.1||294||Thursday, September 22, 2016||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.1.2||291||Sunday, April 10, 2016||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.1.1||299||Saturday, February 13, 2016||Approved|
|KNIME (Portable) 3.1||261||Friday, January 15, 2016||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about KNIME (Portable) and the KNIME (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or KNIME (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.