- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 1.0.8:
27 May 2020
- Géry Casiez
- Nicolas Roussel
- Izzatbek Mukhanov
Tags:control-display gain pointer acceleration pointing transfer-functions
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator Pauby on 05 Jun 2020.
Libpointing is an open-source cross-platform library written in C++ that provides direct access to HID pointing devices and supports the design of pointing transfer functions.
$url32 = 'https://github.com/INRIA/libpointing/releases/download/v1.0.8/libpointing-v1.0.8-Win32-VS2015.zip' $checksum32 = '78E480B64105680C34306E507C6691E085CCA08978BCCF874CBA7737ACBF1BF6' $url64 = 'https://github.com/INRIA/libpointing/releases/download/v1.0.8/libpointing-v1.0.8-Win64-VS2015.zip' $checksum64 = 'C4D79A20991E24D66C71C5B4639FBFB5EE52862B38262CA35A9751D097EEFEBE' $location = $Env:programFiles + '\libpointing\' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName 'libpointing' ` -Url $url32 ` -UnzipLocation $location ` -Url64 $url64 ` -Checksum $checksum32 ` -ChecksumType 'sha256' ` -Checksum64 $checksum64 ` -ChecksumType64 'sha256' `
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- libpointing-v1.0.8-Win64-VS2015.zip (c4d79a20991e) - ## / 64
- libpointing-v1.0.8-Win32-VS2015.zip (78e480b64105) - ## / 64
- libpointing.1.0.8.nupkg (49a47571c6e9) - ## / 61
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Libpointing 1.0.8||87||Wednesday, May 27, 2020||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Libpointing and the Libpointing package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Libpointing, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.