- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 4.59:
11 Dec 2020
- Joseph Albahari
Tags:linq sql .net-4 linqpad admin
LINQPad 4 (End-of-Life)
4.59 | Updated: 11 Dec 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
LINQPad 4 (End-of-Life)
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 11 Dec 2020.
LINQPad lets you interactively query databases in a modern query language: LINQ. LINQPad supports everything in C# 5.0 and Framework 4.x (LINQ to Objects, SQL, EF, XML, Parallel LINQ, etc.). It also supports OData, Azure, and a lot more. LINQPad is also a great way to learn LINQ: it comes loaded with 500 examples from the book, C# 4.0 in a Nutshell. And LINQPad is more than a LINQ tool: it's an ergonomic C#/VB/F# scratchpad that instantly executes any expression, statement block or program with rich output formatting – the ultimate in dynamic development.
This package is the low-impact setup, which creates a desktop shortcut and a file association for .LINQ files.
End-of-life products are no longer updated and do not support the latest protocols. In particular, the current NuGet package and feed formats are unsupported in the older versions of LINQPad.
#Install-VirtualPackage 'linqpad4.install' 'linqpad4.portable'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- linqpad4.4.59.nupkg (11108cbce227) - ## / 63
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|LINQPad 4 (End-of-Life) 4.59||171||Friday, December 11, 2020||Approved|
|LINQPad 4.58.0||3185||Friday, May 12, 2017||Approved|
|LINQPad 4.57.02||3452||Friday, August 28, 2015||Approved|
|LINQPad 4.55.03||3359||Monday, July 20, 2015||Approved|
|LINQPad 4.51.03||8222||Friday, September 12, 2014||Approved|
|LINQPad 4 4.48.01||3191||Monday, February 24, 2014||Approved|
|LINQPad 4 4.47.02||2180||Friday, October 11, 2013||Approved|
|LINQPad 4 4.45.05||1661||Wednesday, May 1, 2013||Approved|
|LINQPad 4 4.43.06||1239||Thursday, December 13, 2012||Approved|
|LINQPad 4 4.42.1||993||Tuesday, May 1, 2012||Approved|
|LINQPad 4 4.41.2||439||Monday, April 23, 2012||Approved|
|LINQPad 4 4.31.1||613||Monday, November 21, 2011||Approved|
|LINQPad 4 4.31.0||474||Monday, November 21, 2011||Approved|
© 2007-2017 Joseph Albahari
- This discussion is only about LINQPad 4 (End-of-Life) and the LINQPad 4 (End-of-Life) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LINQPad 4 (End-of-Life), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.